Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
The New York-based photography company, Kodak recently has launched a series of sophisticated printers under the Verité version. Users, so far are thrilled to use the inkjet as well as LaserJet printers with both USB and wireless connectivity. Along with the stalwarts like HP, Canon, Brother or Epson, the Kodak printers have successfully created a position of its own by producing nice printings with its all-in-one space-saving printers with simple set-up process. Mostly, the users have shared their satisfactory experiences, but a few wished if the noise was little lower. Though in comparison with various other brands, Kodak printers create less noise and provide nice printing. The printers can also handle a series of tasks when added in the queue. If you have recently purchased a Kodak Verité 55 product and want to know how to install Kodak Verité 55 printer, then you have reached the right place. By performing a few simple steps, you can easily set up the printer without even calling any printer technician.
The installation of the Kodak printer can be accomplished in 3 simple steps-
- Setting up the cartridges & scanner
- Downloading the drivers
Unpacking the printer
- Whether you have shopped it online or from the supermarket, you need to safely unbox the Printer, cartridges, USB cords, and the manual book.
- Now place the printer beside the computer through which you want to take the prints. You can also keep the printer close to the PC if you wish to connect the USB with the computer or laptop.
- The printer gives you the freedom to use both wirelessly and through USB connections.
Setting up the Cartridges & Scanner
- Plug-in, the printer, Turn it ON
- Open the upper lid where you’ll find the cartridge case. By gently pushing the finger spaces, let the cartridge cells pop up. Properly install the cartridges and follow the instructions the printer is showing on the Display.
- It’ll ask you to take a Test Print. If not, you should do it to enter the next step.
- Now put the printed page on the scanner to enable the scanner
- The Display will ensure the setup of the Scanner
- You can go for a Test Scanning to make sure that it’s working just like the printing system
Downloading the drivers
- For downloading the driver, you need to visit the official website of Kodak, or you can simply click on www.kodakverite.com/support
- There in the Downloads section select your product, then the Model Number.
- Now go down and click on whichever OS you use and then check the PC Drivers & Software and check the Version 220.127.116.11
- The Setup will be downloaded, and you need to install the Driver by allowing the system to Run on your computer
- Check Agree when the license panel pops up and let the driver installed properly in your device.
By following these steps, you can install Kodak Verité 55 printer.