The Hp Officejet Pro 8600 Printer is an all-in-one printer that performs copying, printing, scanning, and faxing using one single device. With the e-Print capability, the printer can be connected to a variety of mobile devices and perform all the functions at ease. Moreover, the printer produces professional types of prints and is cost-effective due to duplex printing abilities. The productivity of the printer is faster than some of its class members.
Benefits of Hp Officejet Pro 8600
The benefits of Hp Officejet Pro 8600 Printer are as follows –
- Offers high-quality printing, reliable faxing, standard copying, and high-resolution scanning.
- With the 4.3-inch touchscreen display, performing All-in-one functions become easier and faster.
- The Hp Officejet Pro 8600 comes with a 50-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, which helps in two-sided copying, scanning, and printing.
- The availability of separate ink cartridges and printheads makes the whole printing process cost-effective.
- The presence of walk-up USB and memory card slots helps in walk-up photo printing and scanning of documents to memory cards.
- The automatic two-sided printing is time and money saver.
- It prints pages with professional colour prints yet is 50% lower in cost per page printing than lasers.
- Printing can be done virtually from anywhere with HP e-Print and for mobile phones, HP mobile printing applications can be used.
- For printing, Hp Officejet Pro 8600 Printer uses HP Officejet pigment inks. This maintains professional quality, exceptional fade, and water-resistant printed documents.
- With advanced CopySmart solutions, productivity is improved and saves a lot of time.
- Four individual ink cartridges are provided. So you don’t have to wait to put a set of documents to be printed in photo paper when already the printer is printing documents in normal paper.
- It consumes 50% less energy and 70% fewer supplies in comparison to lasers.
How to Connect Hp Officejet Pro 8600 Printer to Wi-Fi
Here are some easy steps to connect Hp Officejet Pro 8600 To Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that the wireless printer is switched on.
- Tap the right arrow key on the touchscreen.
- Select “Setup”.
- Go to “Network” under “Setup”.
- Tap on “Wireless Setup Wizard” to search for the wireless routers in the range.
- A list will be displayed. From that, select your “Network (SSID)”.
- Enter “WEP/WPA Passphrase”.
- Press “Done”.
- Now tap on “OK” to confirm the settings.
- Press “OK” if you want to print the wireless report, else tap on “Skip”.
Now any wireless and wired computer in this network range can browse and connect with the printer to perform All-in-one functions.