Simple Steps for How to Connect Epson Printer to Computer
Are you unable to connect your Epson Printer to your computer? Don’t worry, we will help you in resolving the problem. We have provided some simple steps on how to do so in this article. Just go through this article and connect your Epson Printer to your computer by following the process given below.
Epson Printer offers an installation disk that automates the installation process and installs any additional software for high printing versatility. Depending on your Epson Printer Model, the installation disk may include web publishing software or photo enhancement, or tools for monitoring the ink volume. The Epson Printer installation disk will work on any computer. Follow the detailed stepwise procedure to connect your Epson Printer to your PC.
How to Connect Epson Printer to Computer?
- Firstly turn on your computer and make sure that your Epson Printer is detached from the PC.
- Now insert the installation disk into your PC’s optical drive. The menu runs automatically. If the menu doesn’t run, press the Windows button and ‘R’ together to open the ‘Run’ dialog box.
- Click on the ‘Browse’ to navigate to your CD or DVD drive and double-click ‘Setup’. Now Click ‘OK’ to run the Setup.
- Now tap on the ‘Agee’ after reading all the license details.
- Then, connect your Epson printer to your computer when asked by the installation program. Your Epson printer may connect to your PC’s parallel printer port or USB port based on the Epson model.
- Now to test your printer, click on the ‘Print Test Page’.
- By following the onscreen instructions, install the additional software you want by clicking the ‘Next’ option.
- Now register your Epson Printer by following the onscreen prompts.
- After the successful installation, restart your computer.
- First of all, download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility from official Epson Printer Support page.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement by marking the checkbox and then click on the Next option.
- Now tap on the Install option and then click Finish button.
- Choose your Epson product and then tap on the Next option.
- Select Agree option and then click on the Next button.
- When the Register a printer to Epson Connect message displays, click on the OK option.
- Do any one of the following steps.
- If you want create a new account, then fill all the details in the Create an Epson Connect Account form and then click on the Finish option.
- If you are registering a new product with an existing account, choose ‘I already have an account’ and fill the details in the Add a new printer form and then click on the Add option.
- Finally, click on the Close button.
- In this manner, you connect Epson Printer to your computer in an easy way.