Complete Guide on How to Find IP Address of Lexmark Printer
Don’t you have any idea regarding How to Find IP Address of Lexmark Printer? It is not a tough task to know the IP address of any printer. It needs some technical instructions which are to be followed to know the IP address of Lexmark Printer. Also, it is very important to monitor the IP address of your printer frequently. Because knowing the IP address will help us in solving the issues whenever the Lexmark Printer is turned OFF all of a sudden. Many of you may not have a clear idea on how to check the IP address of your own Lexmark Printer. However, there are many ways to check the IP address of a printer on your network. The procedure you choose to find IP Address depends on the printer you use and the accessing restrictions of the network you connected to. So here you are provided with the different ways through which you can find an IP address of your Lexmark Printer.
Method – 1: Through Network Setup Page or Menu Settings Page
- Click on the Menu or Setup button of the printer.
- You should use the necessary buttons to navigate yourself to a networking or network setup option and click on the Enter Key.
- Use the arrow keys to go through the available network options, and you should choose an option that is similar to TCP/IP, IP address, Network Status, or Wi-Fi Status in order to view the Lexmark Printer IP address settings.
- Here you can see the Lexmark Printer IP Address listed in this section.
Method – 2: Through the Network/Ports menu
- Go to the windows key and click on it, type Devices and Printers and press the Enter key.
- Look for your Lexmark printer of which IP address you want to know from the list of displayed printers.
- Click on the right side of your mouse to select the Lexmark printer and hence choose the Printer Properties. In general, the IP address of your Lexmark Printer can be shown in the Locations box on the General tab. However, you have not seen any such Ip address go to the next step.
Note: If your computer system OS is Windows 10, then select the Lexmark printer from the list, and click the Manage button, and again selecton the Printer properties that is on the left side of the printer settings window.
- Select on the Ports tab which is available in the Printer Properties window. Here you may find the IP address of the Lexmark printer in the listing. If you have not seen any IP address then you should continue to the next step.
- After following the above step now, you have to click on the Configure Port button. Then the IP address will be displayed in the main window, or else it may be in the System Info tab which is next to the DLL label.