Canon Pixma Ts6020 is an all-in-one wireless printer with Inkjet printing technology and is available for homes and offices. How to connect Wi-Fi to Canon Pixma Ts6020 printer via manual connects.
You can connect your Canon Pixma TS6020 printer to a network manually by providing your network information via the Manual connect method.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ icon on the ‘Home’ screen.
- Click on the ‘Settings’.
- Press ‘Device settings’.
- Click on the ‘LAN settings’.
- Click on the ‘Wireless LAN’ option.
- Tap on ‘Wireless LAN setup’ from the list.
- Click on the ‘Manual connect’.
- The printer will look for any wireless networks nearby.
- Select your network from the list of wireless networks by swiping up and down the list.
- If your network is not available on the list, then click on the ‘Search again’ option, and the printer will re-search for nearby wireless networks.
- If there is a passphrase for your wellness network, enter your password using the display keyboard.
By default, the keyboard will display lowercase letters. If you want to have uppercase letters in your passphrase, click on the ‘Shift’ icon, and uppercase letters will be displayed on the screen.
You need to tap on the key left to the spacebar for symbols and the shift icon for more.
To delete a character, press the backspace icon.
To have a space in your password, click on the spacebar.
- After entering the passphrase in the box, click ‘OK’ to confirm.
- You will be returned to the ‘Enter passphrase’ screen and press the ‘OK’ button.
- The printer will try to connect with the wireless router. Once connected, click on the ‘OK’ button.
After the printer is successfully connected to the wireless network, you need to set up your computer or smartphone if required. Visit Canon’s official website to download the full driver and software package for Windows and macOS.
How To Connect Wi-Fi To Canon Pixma Ts6020 Printer with a MAC
You can follow the steps if you are using macOS 10.13 or an older macOS. However, before the process begins, you need to ensure that the printer is connected to the wireless network to print or scan and you have installed the correct drivers and software on the device.
The setup process consists of two parts:
- Start Easy Wireless Connect on the printer
- Check if your printer is turned on and the power lamp is lit.
If your printer is performing some other task, wait for the process to complete before starting the setup process.
- Click on the ‘Home’ button on the printer.
If you find an error screen on display, click on ‘OK’ and then hit the ‘Home’ button.
- Click on the Wi-Fi button on the display screen.
- Tap on the ‘LAN settings’ and go to the ‘Wireless LAN’ option.
- Then click on the ‘Wireless LAN setup’ option.
- Press the ‘Easy wireless connect’ and click on the ‘Yes’ button.
- After the printer is prepared, a message will pop up on the screen asking you to follow the instructions on your device to proceed with the setup.
- Download and run the setup file
You can find the setup file links on Canon’s official website. Once you find the file compatible with your computer OS, click on the ‘Download’ button. After downloading the file, you can follow the steps below:
- After the setup files downloading is done, next is the installation process. To proceed with the process, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Press the ‘Start Setup’ button.
- Select your appropriate location and press the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Yes’ button on the License Agreement.
- You can click on the ‘Agree’ or ‘Do Not Agree’ button for the survey.
- A status check takes place.
- Press the ‘Yes’ button on the Connection Method.
- The setup process continues. If the ‘Select wireless router’ screen appears, you need to select the wireless router you want to connect your printer with, enter the ‘Network Key’, and press the ‘Next’ button.
- Once the network connection is completed, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Driver installation process completed.
- Press on the ‘Add Printer’ button on the Add Printer screen.
- Then select the name of your printer and its kind. Press the ‘Add’ button.
- Now, click on the ‘Next’ button on the Add Printer screen.
- Press the ‘Next’ button.
- Once the setup is completed, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You can now select any optional application software you desire. Press the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Click on either the ‘Next’ or ‘Skip’ button for User Registration.
- After a message showing your installation process is successfully completed, click on the ‘Exit’ button.
If you are looking for How To Connect Wi-Fi To Canon Pixma Ts6020 Printer on your Windows PC, you can follow the steps provided above. The setup files compatible with different devices are available on Canon’s website.
After performing the above steps, log into your Canon account and speak with their expert technicians for additional support if you still find a problem in creating a connection.