Canon Tr8520 is an all-in-one wireless printer for the home office. Anyone can use these devices in-home or office. It is easy to use and delivers outstanding results. It uses an Inkjet printing technology and meets all your requirements from scanning and faxing to a five-colour individual ink system. With this updated canon printer, you get beautiful looking documents and photos. Additionally, you can connect this device with a smartphone, tablet, and all of your favourite devices to ensure hassle-free printing, whether from Cloud 4, Bluetooth5 or social Media3 and others. If you’re using the Canon Print App and Airprint on a device, you can print your photos from its SD memory card. Later in this guide, we’ll talk about the steps of updated Canon Tr8250 Wi-Fi connection and setup.
The memory capacity is approximately 250 pages with a modern speed up to 33.6 kbps and a print resolution up to 4800 × 1200 dpi.
Canon Tr8250 Wi-Fi Connection and Setup
There are two steps forCanon Tr8250 Wi-Fi connection and setup:
- Open “Easy Wireless Connect” on the printer
- Install and execute the setup file for the installation of drivers and software.
First, you need to unpack the printer and all its parts from the package, then remove all the plastic covers, bubble wraps and tapes.
Keep your printer on a clean and flat surface, and make sure there is a power socket near the printer. Connect the power cord to the printer and the power plug. After completing all the setup measures, you need to know the steps of updated Canon Tr8350 Wi-Fi connection and setup.
- Connect your printer to your desktop or laptop.
- Turn on the printer. If your printer performs some other functions, wait until it gets over.
- Click on the “Network Status” button on the printer.
- Go to “LAN settings” available on the Basic network information screen.
- Click on the “Wireless LAN”.
- Press “Wireless LAN Setup”.
- Click on “Easy Wireless Connect”,
- Press “Yes”.
- When your printer preparation ends, you will find a message popped up on the screen.
- You need to go back to the setup application screen and proceed with the setup.
- Get the setup file. You can also use the setup CD ROM to download the setup file.
- Select “Start Setup” on your desktop screen
- Select your appropriate location
- Press the “Next” button
- You will receive a license agreement, where you need to select “YES”.
- Press either the “Agree” or “Do Not Agree” buttons to continue or discontinue the survey,
- Click on the “Next” button.
- A connection method screen opens; click on “Yes” to continue
- The setup process starts.
- You can choose the wireless router screen (below) displayed and chose the one from the wireless router available to be connected to the printer. Then, enter the Network Key or password, and press the “Next” button.
- Once the network connection is created, select “Next”.
- Now the drivers will install.
- To print a test page, select “Start” or click on the “Next” button to continue with the process of installation.
- The Setup Complete Page pops up, and you need to click on the “Next” button.
- Now you can select any optional software you desire and select “Next”.
- Press the “Next” button
- Press the “Exit” button, and your setup is completed.
Canon TR8520 manual wireless setup
- Go to the home screen and select the Network symbol available in the lower-left corner.
- A message pops up on the screen asking if it is okay to display or print the password. Press “Yes” or “No”
- Click on the “LAN settings” available on the Basic network information screen.
- Click on “Wireless LAN”.
- Click on the “Wireless LAN setup” from the list.
- Click on “Manual connect”. The printer will look for available wireless routers.
- Select the name of your network from the list. If you do not want to see the network name in the list, swipe the screen from the bottom to the top and look for more nearby networks. If your network is yet not available, click on “Search again”.
- A screen appears asking you to enter a passphrase. Use your on-screen keyboard to enter the password and tap the “OK” button.
- Press “OK” to allow the printer to connect to that network.
- Press the “OK ” button when your printer is successfully connected to the network; press the “OK” button.
- Select the “Home” symbol to go back to the home screen.
If you find any problem in the steps of updated Canon Tr8250 Wi-Fi connection and setup, consult your technician. For additional support, you can create a login to your Canon account and look for technical support options. You can also visit the Canon community to get your answers.