For keeping up with the most advanced and latest printing technologies, you will immensely benefit courtesy the HP LaserJet P1102W. Worldwide, users have been benefiting from optimal usage of cutting-edge and the very latest LaserJet printers from HP and the P1102W model is the most robust of the entire lot. This has wireless connectivity and also helps users link up their printers to laptops or desktops quite easily.
Setup HP LaserJet P1102W On MAC OS :
A Mac machine has a couple of slots for linking devices that have USB connections. The method for linking the Apple Macbook to the HP printer is quite easy; once the USB cable has been plugged into your laptop or desktop, you can easily link your HP printer as well. You can easily search how to setup HP LaserJet P1102W on MAC OS and then get more details about the procedure to set up the printer.
Key steps to follow to connect HP printer on a Mac OS
- Make sure that you have the username and password of your wireless network. You need that first and foremost to establish a robust connection between your Macbook and HP LaserJet P1102W.
- Once you are done gathering the name of the wireless network and password, you need to connect the USB wire to the USB port of your printer and the Mac computer.
- You also need to make sure that the firmware is updated to establish a connection between your printer and HP LaserJet P1102W. If you wish to download the very latest update for firmware, you can do that effectively by visiting the software and driver downloads webpage of the official website of HP.
- When you have the latest firmware updated in your HP LaserJet P1102W printer, you can click the menu on your Apple computer and click system preferences.
- You can click print and scan, print and fax or printers and scanners, depending on the operating system of your computer. For Mac OS, click printers and scanners.
- You need to click options and supplies by entering the name of the HP LaserJet P1102W printer.
- Before clicking on open printer utility, you need to click the tab utility for the seamless execution of the entire process.
- After you have completed the above mentioned steps, you can click HTML Config to open the advanced printer setting display on your Mac computer.
- You need to click the Networking option and proceed to the next step of clicking the wireless option on the left side on the advanced printer setting window.
- From the pop-up menu, you need to click the wireless option and then select the Enabled option.
- To add your existing Wi-Fi network to the present network name section, you need to enter the password of the network and click on the apply option to complete the setup process successfully.
If the essential steps mentioned above are followed and executed correctly, you can seamlessly obtain a clear idea about How to Setup HP LaserJet P1102W On MAC OS. Make sure that you have the latest firmware updated in your printer and a robust wireless connection to avail of comprehensive benefits using your HP printer, which is connected to your Mac computer over a wireless network.