With an HP Deskjet all-in-one printer, everyday printing, scanning, and copying will be easier than ever! You can not only save money with optional high-yield ink cartridges, but also save space with an all-in-one designed to fit according to your requirements.
Setup HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer :
First and foremost, in order to set up your printer, remove allpackage materials, connect the power cord, install the ink cartridges, and finally load paper in the input tray.
Follow the steps given below to understand how to setup HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer:
- Remove the printer from the box, and once the printer is out, make sure there are no tape, stickers, and package materials on it.
- Lower the output tray, stretch your hands to the insides of the printer, grasp the handle and lower the ink cartridge access door to open it.
- Even the internal parts of the printer should be free of any hardware/software materials, before you discard or recycle the box and package materials.
- The printer should then be plugged into a power source in order to be turned on. Note that at this time, no USB cable should be connected, as the connection to the computer is established during software installation.
- Connect the power cord to the rear of the printer, and then plug the other end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
- Once you press the Power button, the carriage moves to the centre of the printer
- Before you continue, make sure the printer is idle and silent.
- Remove one of the HP ink cartridges accompanying the box of your printer. Note that only the black plastic on the ink cartridge can be touched.
- Take off the plastic tape and hold the ink cartridge by its sides, making sure that the contacts are facing towards the printer. Next, insert the ink cartridge into its slot, and gently push it until it fits into the place. The same steps are to be followed to install the other ink cartridge. Note that the colour ink cartridge has to go on the left and the black ink cartridge should be placed on the right.
Close the ink cartridge access door, and then close the output tray. That answers your query of how toSetup HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer.
Thanks to easy-to-use controls, ENERGY STAR certification, compact design, free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners, HP Deskjet all-in-one printers are highly preferred across organizations as well as for home use. There are no complicated steps or processes involved when you are figuring out how to Setup HP Deskjet All-In-One Printer, you can learn it in a jiffy and carry on your printing tasks.