Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
All machines from PIXMA have multifunctional limits. Canon MG 3620 Printer allows you to connect it to your Wi-Fi wireless network. Everyone in your house or office can share this printer from anywhere without installing the cable. Use this process to connect your printer to a Wi-Fi wireless network and use it wirelessly.
PIXMA MG3620 Wireless printing is comfortable to use. With the Canon Print app, one can print and scan images, documents directly from their smartphones. Enjoy printing with Air Print 3 technology as well as enjoy using Android devices with your iPad, iPhone or IPL MORA 4 and Google Cloud Print 5.
Prior to your beginning with the installation, ensure that you are logged in as administrator, and your work is saved, and other programs are closed.
How to Setup to WiFi printers from the Canon mg3620
- If the printer is printing, cleaning, alignment, or any other job, wait for the process to finish. If the Wi-Fi light is shining on the printer, press the Stop button.
- On light blink, press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the printer.
- Click the colour button, and then press the Wi-Fi button again.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi light is shining, and the current lighting is turned on.
To continue with wireless setup, you need to install drivers and software on your computer. Follow the pointers below to install the required drivers and software’s.
Insert the software CD into the CD drive. The installation program will be started automatically. If it does not, go to the CD-ROM folder and execute the executable file. On the contrary, you can make Cannon’s website from Canon MG 3620 website.
- If a Windows user control or an antivirus/firewall dialogue box appears, provide the installation.
- Click the Start Settings button on the Start screen
- Follow the on-screen instructions and choose your country, license agreement etc. You will select the connection method. Select the wireless LAN connection and click next.
On the next screen, connect to the radio button through the wireless router (recommended), and click next.
- The power check screen will appear. Click Next
- Printer appears in the list of screen networks. Make sure your Canon PIXMA3620 is selected and click next. You can see the serial number by looking at the printer’s label.
- A full-screen connection is shown. Click Next
- The full setup screen appears. Click Next
- The software installation list will be displayed. Select the optional software you want to install and click next.
- Allow the installation to happen. A message indicating successful installation will be displayed.
Well, This Is how to mg3620 canon printer wifi setup.