The Canon PIXMA MG3022 is a compact all-in-one printer, so it comes only with the right size and all the ideal features. With features like Auto Power On, Built-in WiFi and PECMA Cloud Link, it is easy to see why using PIXMA printers are so easy to use. The hybrid ink system integrates colour ink for bright colours and integrates black pigment ink for crisp, clear text. Setup WiFi Canon MG3022 printer wireless connection on your computer is really simple. This article describes the steps to establish a wireless connection using the WPS connection method.
If you have a Canon MG3022 printer, you should find out the wireless configuration of this printer on the Internet that will guide you in connecting your printer. Then you should choose the operating system used on your PC, whether it is Windows, Linux, Mac or Other. If you are looking to canon mg3022 wifi setup your printer to a computer via a wireless connection, then you should know two things:
- Ensure that your printer has a physical WPS button, Wi-Fi protected setup in the access point. You can consult your printer’s user guide to find it.
- Your Internet connection should use secure access to Wi-Fi (WPA) or even WPA2 with security protocol because most WPSs use this protocol.
Steps for How to connect Cannon MG3022 printer to Wi-Fi
- First, turn on the printer. Press and hold the Wi-Fi button until the indicator light shines. Make sure the blue light shines.
- Turn on the WPS button on your access point for 2 minutes. Blue light Flash will continue blinking while searching for your access point.
- Once it is connected to the access point, power light and Wi-Fi will flash.
- If the process succeeds, the electric and Wi-Fi lamps will stop both naps and remain.
- Try to print the network settings of your printer to confirm whether the process is successful or not.
- Put a sheet of paper.
- Press the resume/cancel button until the indicator lamp shines 15 times and then release it.
- Your printer will print the network’s information page, and this means that the installation was successful.
- When your printer is connected to your internet connection, both indicators turn off.
Confirm your Canon MG3022 WiFi Setup
- To verify that your printer is connected to your internet connection, you can try to print your document for testing, which is the last step in Canon’s wireless configuration for Windows printers.
- Make sure your printer is running.
- You should check the “connection” on your printer and make sure your connection is “active”.
- Check the name of your internet connection, is your wireless name correct or not?
- Load the tray with any type of paper.
- [Start over or cancel] button, hold it down until the indicator flashes up to 15 times and then leave it.
- Your test document will be printed.