Are you struggling with the connectivity problem of your Kodak Printer to Your Computer or PC? Have you found the right solution to your problem? If not, you people can leave all your struggles here right now. Because we have here for you detailed information regarding the steps to be followed to connect a Kodak Printer to the computer. So, if you have been looking for this information, you must go through this article.
A Complete View on How to Connect Kodak Printer to Your Computer
The Kodak printer is a multi-featured device that has the capability to work as the scanner, copier and memory card reader. It is just as similar as to other printers, but to an extra addition, it has few more added pros and facilities in it.
Step Wise Explanation on How to Connect Kodak Printer to Your Computer
- Firstly, check whether you have installed a wireless card in your computer or not. If not installed then you can use “dongle” on the USB port. But sometimes, whenever your system gets shuts down then it becomes difficult for you to establish a wireless connection at startup. Moreover, if you are using a desktop computer with PCI card slots, then it will be easy for you to install a WiFi PCI card due to which your computer is available for other wireless connection also.
- Now take a USB cable in order to connect Kodak Printer to the Computer. Once you had set the connection between your computer and the Kodak Printer you can unplug the USB Cable.
- The next step you need to follow is to install printer drivers. So, insert the Kodak software disc and follow the onscreen instructions which are easy to understand. However, if your system has the wireless capabilities then the Kodak software disc itself automatically help you to set up your Kodak printer to the computer.
- Now press the “Home” button that is visible on the Kodak printer. And use arrow keys to scroll down to the option “Wi-Fi Setup Wizard”. Next, click on the “OK” Button and choose the Wireless Option from the Menu. Then your printer will allow you and redirect you to the available network connections from where you can select your own desired network connection.
- So, after the set up is completed you can unplug the USB Cable from your Kodak Printer. Now turn OFF your Printer. And wait for some time and turn ON your Printer. Allow your printer to take some time to start up on its own. If once the startup is done, then you can observe the WiFi light is blinking on the printer. If the blinking of the light is stable and constant then the connection and setup you have done is “Good”. If at all the light is flashing then it is an indication that there is a problem with your connection.