One of the most common errors faced in HP printer users is the error 0xc18a0206. Users often face this error, so here is a quick guide for you on how to fix HP printer error 0xc18a0206. Read the following article to resolve the issue with ease. In case, you need further assistance; you can approach the HP Printer Support and tackle the issue in no time!
Firstly, what is this is HP Printer Error 0xc18a0206?
The error 0xc18a0206 shows in the control panel of the printer and depicts an ink system failure error.
What are the reasons for this error?
- The entire setup of your HP printer is not installed correctly.
- Printer cartridges low message.
- Printer cartridge might be damaged and not inserted properly.
How can I solve the Error?
Solution 1: Use authentic HP ink cartridges.
Solution 2: Printer rest
In some instances, taking out the ink cartridges and resetting the printer can resolve the error message.
- Turn the printer ‘on.’
- Have patience until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- Now, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer.
- If the printer has any network or wireless connection, leave the printer connected to the network or the wireless connection.
- Now, take out the ink cartridges from your printer.
- Now, with the printer still turned on you should remove the power cord from the wall outlet and also the rear of the printer.
- Hang around at least for 60 seconds.
- Plug-in the power cord back into the wall outlet after that.
- Please keep in mind that HP Printer recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Re-connect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn the printer ‘on’ again if it does not turn on automatically.
- The printer may go all the way via a warm-up period.
- The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
- Be patient until the warm-up period finishes and the printer is inactive and silent before you proceed.
- Re-insert the ink cartridges and then shut the ink cartridge entrance
- If you receive a message to print a calibration page, you should do the same.
- If you by mistake disconnected the USB cable, re-connect it again to the rear of the printer.
- Now finally, try to print.
Step1: Select * and # at the same time
Step2: Select 1, 2, 3 and “support R0632M” should display
Step3: Select > and “information menu” should display
Step4: Select > and “configuration menu” should display
Step5: Select OK and “hardware failure status” should display
Step6: Select OK “failure status: clear.” Press OK to clear
Step7: Select CANCEL
Step8: Turn the printer off, unplug the power cord for 2 minutes and plug cord back in then turn the printer back on.
Please contact the customer support of the HP printer in case the issue prevails.