Toshiba is not among the biggest manufacturing companies of printers but it is known for its good reputation and innovative creations. The products have a line-up of exciting and buzz-worthy copiers, printers, and multifunctional printers (MFPs). In this article, we will get to know about the features, benefits, and procedures to how to connect Toshiba printer to network.
How to connect Toshiba printer to network: Know more about this
Toshiba is a company in Japan that is the largest and oldest producer of electronic industrial products and consumers. Toshiba Tec is the leading manufacturer of information technology and supplier of office equipment. It also has more than 20,000 employees and 80 subsidiaries around the globe. Its collection of colour and also black and white printers MFPs are award-winning. The price ranges from affordable and compact devices for home use to a high-capacity and high-speed printers. It is available for both small and big offices.
Let’s have a look at what the products have to offer the customers to better understand how to connect the Toshiba printer to network.
How to connect Toshiba printer to network: Features
Before knowing how to connect Toshiba printer to network, let us go through the advanced features of the devices:
- Innovative-The unique features of Toshiba have intuitive and innovative features that keep raising the performance bar of the products in the market. The product innovations have won several awards. People can also make use of the erasable toner and reuse the papers more than once. It saves money, toner, and reduces waste. The documents traditionally printed are done by black toner.
- It is more reliable with a better ability to perform high-speed wide ranges of tasks.
- Customization feature- The Elevated User Interface is an award-winning aspect of the device. It automates and simplifies the general business operation that allows the organizations to freely customize their MFPs.
- User-friendly- It is more efficient and easier to use. Even the complicated tasks are simplified with a single button. Employees can also quickly learn the mechanism with less effort.
- Environmental-friendly- Toshiba promises to produce environmentally friendly products for the users. It reduces the practice of harmful processes increasing the sustainability of the devices.
How to connect Toshiba printer to network: download procedure
The eStudio collection of multi-functional machines can be connected to any network and then be utilized as network printers. The printer machines can be configured as it has computer network functionality just like PC. These devices are assigned one unique and dynamic IP address or have an already set static IP address per the network requirements. An additional advantage is that it can also configure for Appletalk and Netware. The steps to how to connect Toshiba printer to network are as follows:
Step 1: Click on the “User Functions” option located at the upper left corner of the control panel.
Step 2: You need to click on the “Admin” button as appears on the touch-screen.
Step 3: Then you will have to give your administrator password with the help of the QWERTY keyboard available on the touch-screen. Press Enter.
Step 4: Click the Network option given on the touch-screen.
Step 5: Select the “IPv4” option to set the required address mode (Static or Dynamic). In the case of Static mode, give the IP address, Gateway Address, and Subnet Mask. Then click “Enter”.
Step 6: Then click on the “Apply Now” option available on the touch-screen. “Network Initializing” will appear on the machine. On the other hand, the initialization of a network interface card will begin. Click on the “Function Clear” option given on the control panel and the default display will appear.