Simple Process for How to Fix HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB
The HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB is a common error that occurs in most of the HP Printers. You have to know how to fix it to get rid of this error from your HP printer. This article on error 0x61011beb will help you in resolving the Error in your printer. Just apply the troubleshooting steps stated below and solve your problem. Normally, the HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB occurs in the starting when you try to align the ink cartridges of your printer for the first time. The HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB is also caused due to the miscommunication between the ink cartridges and printer. The other reasons behind this HP Printer Error Code 0X61011BEB are the change of printer settings and the corrupted drivers between your printer and computer. You can fix HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB by yourself by applying the simple steps given below to your printer.
Various Solutions To Error 0X61011BEB
Solution 1: Re-installing the Cartridges of your HP Printer
In this method, you have to reinstall the cartridges of your printer. By implementing this process, you can get rid of the HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB and even you can check that enough ink is present in the cartridges for doing the print job.
- Firstly, switch on your HP printer and unplug the USB cables of the printer from your PC carefully.
- Now, remove the ink cartridges carefully and disconnect the power cable of the printer.
- Now, wait for one minute and by pressing the power button and plug in the unit back carefully.
- Wait for few seconds, until the message ‘Insert Cartridges’ is displayed on your printer’s LCD screen.
- Now reinstall the cartridges properly and carefully and close all the access doors of the printers.
- If a recalibration message appears, then allow your HP printer to complete the recalibration process.
- Now plug back the USB cables to your PC and try to print a sample document.
- If the printing process is not done, implement solution 2.
Solution 2: Updating the Drivers of the HP Printer
To ensure that your PC and HP printer communicate with one another without any obstructions or errors, it is highly recommended to update all the drivers of the HP printer. You can update the HP printer drivers either by using the CD that you get while buying the printer or by downloading the latest driver only from the official website of the HP.
Solution 3: Removing Registry Errors
The Registry is a large database in which all the important details are stored and settings of your PC. The HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB are also caused due to the registry issues in your PC. So, it is recommended to clean out all the registry issues from your computer. The registry issues can be resolved by downloading and running a registry cleaner app ‘RegAce System Suite’ on your PC. In this manner, you can easily fix HP Printer Error 0X61011BEB on your computer.