Fixing the HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001 is a very hectic task. If you want to resolve HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001 on your own, then you must have complete knowledge on how to fix HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001. To help you in this matter, here we have described the detailed process to resolve the HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001 in a simple manner. So, go through this article and eliminate the HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001 from your HP printer.
Know How Error 0XC18A0001
The HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001 occurs when the printer head is not installed correctly. If any sensor present in the printer doesn’t work properly, then also this fix HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001 appears on your printer’s LCD screen. There are other several other reasons for the occurrence of the HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001, such as
- Jamming of any foreign objects inside the printer.
- Any mechanical problem in the printer.
- Presence of paper scraps in the printer head.
This issue can be solved by simply following the various troubleshooting methods given below.
Procedure for Troubleshooting HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001
Step 1: Check the ink cartridge of your HP Printer
- First of all, open the access door of the ink cartridges.
- Now, take out all the cartridges carefully and check if there is enough ink is present in the cartridges.
- If there is any cartridge with ink below refill mark, then replace it with a new one and also use genuine ink cartridges.
Step 2: Clean Nozzles of the Cartridges
When you use your HP printer excessively, the printer heads gets jammed or sometimes the ink cartridges nozzles gets blocked. So, you have to clean them properly, to eliminate the HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001
- Open the top compartment of your printer and remove the cartridges.
- Now, soak a piece of soft cloth in warm water.
- If there is any blockage, then with that wet cloth clean it carefully.
- Now also clean the printer head neatly and carefully.
Step 3: Check for any driver malfunction
If the software drivers between the print head and cartridges get damaged, then the HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001 occurs.
- Firstly, go to the Device Manager on your PC and then go to your HP printer.
- Now, there will be a list of all the drivers related to your HP Printer.
- The damaged drivers will have a warning sign in front of them. Uninstall those drivers from your control panel.
- Now, download and install the driver that you have installed from the official website of HP Printer.
- After successful installation, restart your PC and check if the HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001 is resolved or not.
Step 4: Resetting the Printer
- If none of the above steps doesn’t fix HP Printer Error 0XC18A0001, then the error may occur may due to some internal software conflict.
- So, reset your HP Printer settings with the default settings.
- By resetting, you can remove all the changes that you have done to your printer.
- Now, take a print out of the sample document as the error will be definitely removed by this process.