Want to fix HP Printer Error 0X610000F6 on your HP Printer? Then, read this article completely. Here, you will find the different ways you can employ to fix the HP Printer Error 0X610000F6 in the HP Printer. So, to resolve the HP Printer Error 0X610000F6, simply perform the troubleshooting steps available here in the given order.
Different Ways to Fix Error 0X610000F6
HP Printer Error 0X610000F6 also known as Carriage Jam Error occurs very often in the Photosmart HP Printers. When a jam occurs in the printer due to paper scraps or due to any other reason, the printer stops working and it doesn’t print any document. At that time, the printer shows an error message ‘0X610000F6’ or ‘Carriage Jam’ on its LCD screen. The main reasons behind this HP Printer Error 0X610000F6 are jamming of foreign objects or defaults in cartridges. To eliminate this HP Printer Error 0X610000F6 on your own, apply any one of the solutions given below to your HP Printer.
How to Fix HP Printer Error 0X610000F6?
Method 1: Turn OFF and Turn On your Printer
- First of all, by pressing the power button turn off your HP Printer. If your printer doesn’t turn off, then go for method 2 immediately by stopping this method 1.
- Wait for one minute and again turn on your printer by pressing the power button of your printer.
- Now, check if the HP Printer Error 0X610000F6 is resolved or not. If the 0X610000F6 error is still displaying, then perform the method 2.
Method 2: Clean all the Paper materials that are Jammed
- Unplug all the USB cables and power cable of your HP printer.
- Open the printer’s tray and look for any paper materials. If found, remove them carefully.
- Now open the rear access door of the printer and see that any paper scraps are stuck inside the printer and clean them if present.
- Close the rear access door and place the papers into the printer’s tray.
- Now plug back all the USB cables and power cable to your HP printer.
- Switch on your printer by pressing the button and print a sample document.
- If it doesn’t do the print job, then perform the method 3.
Method 3: Check Whether the Printer Cartridges are properly installed or not and Remove any jammed papers
- Unplug the power cable and all the USB cables of your printer.
- Now open the cartridge access door and press the carriage latch carefully so that it closes completely.
- Now check if the cartridges are able to move from one side to another side freely and check for any jammed papers.
- If the obstructions are found, remove them carefully.
- Make sure that the cartridges are properly seated or not.
- Now close the cartridge access door carefully and plug back all the USB cables and power cord to your HP Printer.
- Turn ON your HP Printer by pressing the power button of the printer and perform a print task again and fix HP Printer Error 0X610000F6.
Please contact the customer support of the HP printer in case the issue prevails.