Are you unable to fix Epson Printer WF3640 Error Code 0X69? Don’t waste your time any further. Have a look at this article which contains ae stepwise process to repair the Epson Printer Error Code 0X69. If you strictly follow this complete guide on how to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0X69, you will easily be able to resolve the Epson Printer WF3640 Error 0X69.
The Epson Printer WF3640 Error Code 0X69 is one of the most common errors experienced by many users. It is mainly caused due to the misconfiguration of the system files of your Epson Printer in the Windows OS. There are a few other reasons due to which the Epson Printer Error Code 0X69 occurs on your PC. This includes
- Loss of printer files.
- Violation access of your printer.
- Registration denial issue on your Epson printer.
- Unable to find “%PROGFILES64%\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\Epson WF3640” path.
- Missing of an obligatory component due to which the Bluetooth application cannot start.
You can troubleshoot the Epson Printer WF3640 Error Code 0X69 by following the simple steps stated below.
Simple Steps to Repair Epson Printer Error Code 0X69
Follow any of the procedures below to fix the Epson Printer WF3640 Error Code 0X69.
Step 1: The Epson Error Code 0X69 can also occur due to the circuit issue which is related to your printer ink system or with the print engine. So, to resolve this follow the below steps.
- Turn ON the Printer and turn it OFF just after it starts boosting.
- Now wait for 15 Minutes and turn ON your printer again.
- Check if the Epson Error 0X69 is fixed or not. If the error is not the resolved, then the problem must be with hardware, which can be solved through Step 2.
Step 2: When you are using an older version of the Windows OS, the Epson Printer Error 0X69 occurs. So, you have to update your Microsoft Windows OS to resolve this issue. You must have at least Windows 7 OS to operate Epson Printers.
- First of all, switch ON your PC.
- Click on the Start option and type Windows Update in the search box and click on the Enter button in your keyboard.
- Now, tap on the Windows Update option to initiate the updating process.
- When the Windows is successfully updated, restart your computer and sign in as the administrator.
- Now, tap on the Start option and click on All Programs and then go to Accessories.
- In Accessories, go to System tools and then click on the System Restore option.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen where you have to select the ‘Restore my computer for an earlier time’ option and tap on Next.
- Now select the latest system restore section in order to complete the process.
- Now tap on the ‘Next about the confirmation window’ option for finishing the process.
- Restart your computer and print a sample document using your Epson Printer to check if the error is repaired or not.