Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
We all know how the printer makes our work easier. A printer is a device which can be used for both home purpose and office purpose. Among all the various company’s printers, the Dell Printer is one of the best products that is mostly used in many offices for commercial use. Like other machines, the Dell Printers also consists of a unique IP address. As this IP address helps us in solving the issue whenever the Dell Printer stops working. Due to this reason, everyone should have an idea on how to find Dell printer IP address.
But some of you have a clear idea about how to check the IP address of a Dell printer. So, keeping this in mind, we are here to tell you the detailed procedure that should be followed to see the IP address of your own Dell Printers. Furthermore, the information here we provided in this article is in very simple, layman English. It is not a tough task to find Dell Printer IP Address. All it needs is for you to follow some instructions carefully to check out the IP address of your Dell Printer in a few minutes on the Monitor screen.
Method – 1: ARP Lookup Table Method to Find the IP Address of Your Dell Printer
- Firstly, make sure that your PC or Computer is turned ON and it is connected to the Internet or not.
- The next step you need to follow is to click on the “Start” Button on your monitor screen and type “cmd” in the search bar which is present near the Start button and press enter after typing the “cmd” in the search bar.
- Type ‘ipconfig’ in the search bar and then click on the ‘Enter’ key. So that you will be able to see or check the IP address and other few details of your network connection. Particularly, you can see your computer’s IP address that is listed next to “IPv4”.
- As a next step, you should type “ping” which is followed by your Dell Printer IP Address and press the Enter Key.
- Now you have to type “arp-a” and press Enter to see the list of devices that are connected to your network connection. Also, you can find the IP address for each of the devices that is connected to the network you use.
Method – 2: Network Router Lookup Method to Find the IP Address of Your Dell Printer
- As done in the case of Method – 1, go to “Start” Button and type “cmd” in the search bar and then press the Enter Key.
- And as a next step, you have to type “netstat-r” in the command prompt and press the “Enter” key through which you can find the Dell Printer IP Address. Also, you can see the other devices that are connected to your network.