Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
Facing problem while connecting your Dell E310DW Printer to Wifi? Read this article. You can know simple steps to connect Dell E310DW Printer to Wifi network here. The Dell E310DW Printer comes with built-in wifi connectivity and automatic two-sided printing. You can easily connect your Dell E310DW to the wireless network via wifi protected setup (WPS).
Complete Guide on How to Connect Dell E310DW Printer to Wifi
Dell E310DW Printer is a mono laser printer which works with Windows, Mac OS and Linux. This laser printer supports wifi. The Dell E310DW can establish a connection with a new wireless network in different ways. Before connecting your Dell E310DW Printer to Wifi, you have to follow some steps given below.
- Place your printer close to the wireless LAN access point/router with minimal obstructions. If there are any obstructions, then it can affect the data transfer speed of your documents.
- You must know your Network name (SSID) and Network Key (Password).
How to Connect Dell E310DW Printer to Wifi?
Method 1: Using the One-Push Method of WiFi Protected Setup (WPS) or AOSS
- Make sure that your wireless access point/router supports either WPS or AOSS.
- Using up and down arrow buttons, select ‘Network’ option and press OK.
- Now select WLAN option and press OK.
- Choose the WPS/ AOSS option and press OK.
- Press OK, when WLAN Enable appears.
- The wireless setup wizard will be started. Press the back button to cancel.
- When ‘Press Key on rtr’ displays on your LCD screen, press the WPS or AOSS button on your wireless access router.
- Now press up arrow on the printer’s control panel and your printer will automatically detect the mode of your wireless access point/router and tries to connect to your wireless network.
- If your wifi is connected successfully, the printer’s LCD screen displays connected, and it will print machine’s wireless status report. If the connection fails, check the error code on the printed report.
Method 2: Using the Printer’s Control Panel Setup Wizard
- Firstly, note down your Network name (SSID) and Network Key (Password) on a piece of paper.
- Using arrow keys, select the Network option and press OK.
- Choose WLAN option and then press OK.
- Now select Setup Wizard option and press OK.
- Click on the ON option when WLAN Enable appears.
- Now your printer will search for your network and displays a list of available SSIDs.
- Select SSID you want from the list displayed and then press OK.
- Now enter the Network Key (Password).
- Now your printer attempts to connect to the wireless device you have selected. If your wifi is connected successfully, the printer’s LCD screen displays the Connected message.
- The printer will print the wireless status report.
- Once the wireless network setup is completed, install the necessary drivers and software for operating your device from the Installer CD-ROM.
In this manner, you can connect Dell E310DW Printer to Wifi.