Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
Updated Windows 10 on your computer? Receiving a blue screen on your printer device? Is your HP Photosmart printer frequently crashing? All these are symptoms of the HP Printer Error C4EBA341.
Error C4EBA341 on HP printers usually occurs because of a printer spooler malfunction, improper installation of the printer driver or corrupt registry files.
Now let’s move ahead with the steps to Troubleshoot HP Printer Error C4EBA341:
Step 1: Cold Reset of Printer
- Check if your printer is turned on.
- Switch ON the power button and check if the printer has gone out of gear state or in sleep mode.
- Now, disengage the power string from the back of the printer and unplug the power cable from the divider outlet.
- Wait for 60 seconds
- Connect back the power string to the divider outlet.
Step 2: Warm Up of Printer
- It is preferable to connect the power cable of the printer directly to the wall outlet area.
- And, Reconnect your power cord to the rear space of the printer.
- Switch on the printer.
- The printer will warm-up, the printer lights will flash on, and the print carriage will be back in action.
- Once the printer is active, keep the printer into an idle state.
Now, try printing a test document, and if you still get the error code C4EBA341, proceed to the next steps,
Step 3: Recover Registry File- msvcp90d.dll
- Check for the file dll in your computer’s registry.
- If you are unable to find it, open ‘Recycle Bin’ on your computer desktop.
- Search for the msvcp90d.dll file
- If you find it, right click on it and select ‘Restore.’
- Go and check for the restored file in the registry.
- If it has been recovered, restart your computer.
Again, give a print command to print a document, and in case the problem persists, follow the next step.
Step 4: Uninstall & Reinstall The Printer Driver
- Click the “HP” folder on your desktop screen
- Search for your printer’s name and model number.
- Select it and right click on “Uninstall.”
- Click “Next” to remove the drivers and reboot the system.
- Go to HP Customer Support –
- Click on ‘Software and Driver Downloads.’
- Select ‘Printer’ from the drop-down menu
- Search for your printer model number and click Submit.
- Anew window for printer software will open.
- Select the default operating system, and click on ‘Download’ button next to next to HP Easy Start.
- Once the software gets downloaded on your computer, double-click on it to start the installation process.
- Follow the instructions displayed on-screen to set up the printer connection and install the software.
- Once completed, reboot the system.
- Finally, try printing a test document.
And, unfortunately, if the problem is unsolved, it’s time to contact HP Printer technical help for expert assistance.