Error code 0xc19a0013 is a common FAQ for many users
This is one of the most commonly seen FAQs on search engines. The code 0xc19a0013 is an error related to Ink System Failure. According to HP printer technicians, the error interrupts the control system of the printer. Mostly, it obstacles the functions of the cartridges. Sometimes, the error does not even allow the cartridges to move in the right direction causing to stop the printing midway.
Are you looking for some viable answers of “How to Fix hp printer error code 0xc19a0013″? Here, we will share some useful steps following which you can easily resolve the issue on your own. Before calling an HP technician, you can try these steps.
Step 1: Unplug USB cord & remove cartridges
- Turn ON the power of the printer.
- Unplug the USB cord from the back side.
- Now, open the lid and remove the cartridges carefully.
- Close the lid and wait for the pop-up message from the Control Panel asking to insert the cartridges.
- Now, run the printer to check whether it’s printing or not. If the code 0xc19a0013 error persists, try the next step.
Step 2: Test with power-cycle method
- Disconnect the power cord and also unplug it from the wall outlet.
- Wait for some time.
- Go ahead and reconnect the power cord and turn the printer ON.
- Run a test print.
Step 3: Reset the printer
- Reset the printer by following the user manual and by following the guidelines.
- Turn ON the printer
- Wait, until it turns silent
- Remove the power cord from the rear end of the device
- Remove the power cord from the wall outlet
- Wait for at least 60 seconds
- HP wants the power cord connecting the printer directly to the wall outlet
- Plug in the rear power cord
- Turn the printer ON if it fails to turn ON automatically
- Wait until and unless the printer is silent
- Run a test print to check whether the code 0xc19a0013 persists or not
Step 4: Uninstall and reinstall the drive
You can also find several useful online videos showing steps to uninstall and reinstall the drive along with resetting the printer of the said model.
Some recommendations from HP
HP recommends users some useful tips to follow to avoid code 0xc19a0013 errors.
- Use genuine HP The company doesn’t guarantee the quality of the non-HP cartridges or refilled cartridges.
- Keeping the printer clean is a must. Users should open the lid or if they could, can disassemble the printer and use a fresh piece of cloth to clean off the dirt of the prints and remove the traces of foreign bodies such as tapes, papers, etc. that are mainly responsible for interrupting the printing process.
- Use a good quality antivirus for keeping the driver and the printer safe from malware, firmware or any other virus attack.
So, like this, resolve the code 0xc19a0013 error on your HP printer.