In this article we will discuss it at length on How to Install Canon Pixma Mg3620 on Mac which is undoubtedly a very easy process if you just follow the guidelines listed in the article below. The measures given are sufficient to get your Canon Pixma installed on your Mac, therefore read carefully and accordingly follow the instructions step by step as given below.
However, before beginning the process of installing Canon Pixma on your Mac you must definitely check for the following:
- You must turn off the printer and also disconnect the cable and switch it off before beginning the instalment.
- Also check if there are any cables connected to the Mac then you can also remove them successfully before installation.
- Then down a specific driver that would support your system and help you to connect to your device.
- Also, you must emphasize on downloading drivers only via Canon Pixma to avoid unnecessary hassle.
- Downloading from various other random sites might be harmful for your devices therefore always insist on downloading from the original site.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to learn How To Install Canon Pixma Mg3620 On Mac:
Step 1: Locate the ‘support and drivers’ section on the top right corner of the website.
Step 2: Look for the list of product types and try to spot the ‘consumer and home office’ from there and click on it.
Step 3: After that look for the list of the product family and from there click on the option labelled as ‘Printers’.
Step 4: Then select the ‘drivers and software’s’ option after the Canon Pixma MG3620 set up
Step 5: A menu will drop in there from which you have to choose the Mac Os version which you are currently using.
Step 6: Click on download to start downloading the driver
Step 7: After the download is completed, you have double click on it and again double click on the file so that you can get to see a new window.
Step 8: Then hit the option continue two times in total after which you can select install for adding the printer on your Mac device.
Step 9: Lastly, take hold of the USB cable and slowly connect the printer with the Mac device, thus turning it on and making it useful for printing purposes.
Therefore, these were the simple and easy steps provided for you to easily set up your printers on your Mac book. If this article on How To Install Canon Pixma Mg3620 On Mac was helpful and has catered in favouring you by easing the process of installation of the drivers and successful setup with printing then, you must not step back in sharing the given information with others who genuinely requires it.