Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
Getting past a printer access error is like waging war against zombies for those who are facing it for the first time. Printer access problems can be annoying sometimes as only authorised users can crack this Da Vinci Code of error.
Easy Steps to Fix Ricoh Printer Error
There are various ways by which the end-user is authenticated from the printer—one of them being printer’s control panel. Printer access error is also caused when the network settings and printer setup do not match. In this case, your system fails to recognize your printer. We are going to discuss ways to fix Ricoh printer access error in this article, so that whenever you stumble upon questions such as “how to fix Richo printer error access restricted?” then you know what to do. Here we go:
Following are the two functions wherein restriction error normally occurs:
- Pict Bridge Printing—In this case, the end-user is required to enter a valid code via the control panel when the digital camera is connected to the printer.
- Printing or Limiting Just Colour Printing—Now, in this case, the end-user is required to enter a valid user code in the printer driver before executing the printer command.
Now let us get back to finding the answer to “how to fix Ricoh printer access restricted?”
Solution # 1
Authenticating from the control panel using end-user code
This is an easy solution. All you have to do is just enter an end-user code when the printer asks for one. You can do this by using arrows keys.
However, it is important to enter the correct end-user code, or else your printer will reject the accessibility.
If you have entered the right code, you will be prompted to the next where you will have to press okay button.
Solution # 2
Authenticating from the printer driver
- All right! The first step, in this case, would be to open up the document that you wish to print on your system.
- Now go to the printer’s driver properties.
- There you will see Valid Access button. Click it.
- You will now be asked to enter the user code, which is generally up to 8 digit code.
- Click okay after entering the user code.
- Now do the printing by hitting on the print button.
And remember, if you happen to enter a wrong user code here as well, the then the process will be aborted immediately without any further notification.
Solution # 3
Checking the settings of the printer on your computer system
Chances of some setup problems are also common. So we should try to fix Ricoh printer error access restricted this way also.
- Your first step in such a case should be to check the printer’s system setup.
- Take its print out.
- Find the location of your printer’s driver.
- You will see the location of your printer’s driver in the ‘add printer hardware area’ in control panel of your system.
- It is advisable that you first uninstall printer driver from your system. This will be easier as chances of any confusion are less.
- Finally, install a new printer driver and access it.
Printers have become a sort of lifeline for all types of businesses today. Printers’ access errors can bring everything to a halt resulting in several losses. But our answers to “how to fix Ricoh printer error access restricted” will always be there to help you out.