Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
You have had a really hard day at work. It is time to go back home and relax over a pint of beer with your friends. But the last important task of the day that you thought would be a piece of cake is slowly turning into a mystery of Sherlock Holmes. Your printer is not just ready to print. It is blinking like a time bomb. So what should you do now? Well, there are several reasons why your Ricoh printer is not printing.
10 Best Solutions on How to Fix Ricoh Printer not Printing Error
We have got you the right answers to the question “how to fix Ricoh Printer not Printing Error?” here. Let us find out:
- In all cases, first, check that your power cord is properly connected to the power outlet on the wall and printer. If not, plug it in once again carefully.
- Check the online indicator. If it does not signal to be on, then click on the online button to activate it.
- If you are seeing the red light blinking on the printer, then it is an indication of some machine error. You must have got an error code in this case. Check the code and the required action to resolve the problem.
- You will be surprised to hear that one of the most common printer error is that of the empty paper tray. Yes, that is true that despite being the basic thing, some users completely ignore refilling paper. The first recommended thing to do when your printer just refuses to print is to check for papers. If there are no papers, then put the new batch on the tray immediately and help yourself.
- There could be some problem with the print configurations. To find if this is the problem, you got to go to the configuration page and try to print it. If your printer does not print it, then there is some problem with your Ricoh printer that you can’t deal with. In this case, you are required to contact your service representative.
- You should also check your interface cable to ensure that it is properly connected to your printer and your computer. There are times when some users end up using the wrong cables. Depending upon your printer model, use the right type of interface cable. Make sure that it is not worn or torn. This interface cables should be in the right slots.
- The chances are that there is a “data in” indicator problem. Look for a “data in” indicator, if it is neither blinking nor lit after you have sent the document to print, then this means that the data is not being sent to the printer. Ricoh printer error printing This indicates that there is some problem with your network connection. In this case, you should check the wireless LAN.
- Poor wireless LAN network could be another reason for error printing. The best suggestion would be to take your LAN to a place where signal strength is good.
- Bluetooth signal could also be the reason. If you are running your printer with Bluetooth connection, then check if it’s signal strength is good or else change the network.
- If all the aforementioned steps do not work, then the last resort is to call the service representative.
All the ten solutions above are answers to the question “how to fix Ricoh Printer not Printing Error?”
With all these solutions, you will be able to fix printing error codes on Ricoh printers.