Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
Are you pondering over how to fix HP z6100 Printer error 79-04? The error 79-04 is quite a generic firmware error, but they are quite challenging to narrow down. These errors are caused due to several reasons. This article describes the possible causes behind the printer error 79-04 and recommends the most proficient troubleshooting steps to resolve the error.
Mostly 79:04 system errors can be caused by a hardware malfunction or firmware issues. The issue can only be resolved by determining the cause and initiating a solution. The solution usually involves correctly configuring a selection, updating the printer’s firmware/software, or fixing an error in the code.
Some of the most common occurrences of these errors are:
- 79:04 during the startup, and
- 79:04 before starting a printing a job
Here is what you can do about the failure:
Ensure the printer’s supply status by extracting the Service Plot whenever possible or view the information on the front panel. If any of the cartridges or the print heads is out of warranty or show more than 100% of use, replace them even before going to the next step. Moreover, if you are using a non-HP ink, then it is recommended to switch to HP ink.
SOLUTION 2 Follow these steps to fix printer error 79-04 :
- Download the repair tool you think is suitable and save the file to your desktopso that you can access the data quickly.
- After downloading, steer to the file location and double-click it. This shall start the installation procedure and ‘User Account Control’ will prompt if you want to run the program.
- Click ‘Yes’to continue.
- During the preliminary launch of the program, it will display a welcome screen. So, remember to leave the checkbox un-ticked to allow the repair tool to start an automatic scan and then click ‘Install’to start the installation procedure.
- Once the repair tool is installed, it will automatically download necessary updates. Ensure that your internet connection is working at this moment!
- Now, the tool shall automatically start a preliminary scan of your device to help determine the health of the PC.
- Once the scan is done, the repair tool will tell you which areas of your PC are unhealthy and where the repairs are necessary. If it showcases the places where repairs are required then click on the ‘Start Repair’ button in the bottom right corner.
- After the tool has finished its repair, the computer would be fixed. The user might need to restart the computer to complete the process.
Follow these two solutions to repair the error 79:04. However, sometimes the issue could be something else or even worse. During such a situation, it is recommended to hand over the problem to a professional. Contact your nearest technician or the manufacturer of the printer to resolve the issue seamlessly and get your printer to work again!