Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
In this article, we have provided some simple steps on how to fix HP Printer Error 0XC19A0020. Many users face HP Printer Error 0XC19A0020 in their HP Printers and also face difficulty in fixing that Error 0XC19A0020. If you are one among them, then follow troubleshooting steps mentioned below correctly.
Troubleshooting Steps for Error 0XC19A0020
The HP Printer Error 0XC19A0020 is a very common issue in the HP OfficeJet Printers. This error is also called the Print Head Error. The HP Printer Error Code 0XC19A0020 arises mainly due to the misalignment or improper positioning of the Printer Head in your HP printer. The internal printer head failure can also be the reason for the HP Printer Error 0XC19A0020. To remove this HP Printer Error 0XC19A0020, follow the process in the given sequence.
Step by Step Process to Fix HP Printer Error 0XC19A0020
Step 1: Check for any Paper Sensing Problem
This particular error may occur when there is a paper sensing issue. So, you have to check if there is any paper sensing issue. Sometimes there can be ‘ink mist’ interference with the media sensor or sensing optics based on the amount you have printed to date.
Step 2: Inspect Smart Chip of the Cartridge
- Switch ON your printer and remove the cartridges carefully.
- Now, inspect the smart chip interface and see that its position is correct or not.
- If there is any damage to the smart chip, then replace the cartridge’s smart chip with a new one.
Step 3: Clean the Print Head
- Remove the Printer Head unit by lifting the print head release lever.
- Now remove the printer head carefully and clean its contacts with a damp cloth.
- Also, clean the electrical contacts with that cloth. Clean the contacts until the ink marks are removed.
- Now reinstall the print head unit and lower the lever handle to lock the printer head unit into its place securely.
- Finally, print a sample document to know if the problem is fixed. If not, implement step 4.
Step 4: Unplug and Plugin the Power Cable of Printer
- During the printer is in ON position, disconnect the power cable of your printer.
- Wait for at least 1-2 minutes and plug back the power cable to the printer.
- Press the power button to switch ON the printer if the printer doesn’t power ON automatically.
- Print a document to determine the error is resolved or not.
- If the HP Printer Error 0XC19A0020 appears, try step 5.
Step 5: Install Ink Cartridges
- Switch ON your HP printer.
- Open the top access door of your HP printer.
- Remove the carriage by pressing the old ink cartridges.
- Remove all the ink cartridges and install them back correctly and properly.
- Now reset your printer.
- Now, do a print job to check if the HP Printer Error 0XC19A0020 issue has been resolved.