Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
The Epson printer error message is displayed as “No Air Printers Found.” This error usually occurs when you upgrade to the latest iOS or change your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. This error is common amongst users and can be tackled easily. Here are some easy steps to get rid of the error “No Air Printers Found” so you know how to fix Epson Printer error message.
- It is wise to check for simple things first such as for a paper in the printer’s tray, or whether the printer is turned on. Also, just wait for a few seconds. (As Wi-Fi printers take several minutes to join a network).
- Skim through the manufacturer’s info of your printer and check whether it supports AirPrint or not.
- Bonjour Setting on the printer should be ‘Enabled.’ You cannot print if it is disabled.
- Do not use public wireless networks. If you do, you will always see “No AirPrint Printers Found.”
- Devices should be on the same Wi-Fi connection. Yes. (Make sure your computer/device, and the printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi).
Still not resolved? Let’s investigate more.
- Change the device’s Wi-Fi bandwidth from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz or the other way around (5 GHz – 2.4 GHz)
- Try turning off Airplane Mode and turning on Bluetooth.
- Change DNS settings from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52.
- Firewall might also be a hurdle. Disable it while printing.
- Make sure to set your printer’s IP address to Fixed or Static. (Check your printer manual if you don’t know how to do it).
- The name of the network (SSID) in the report, should be the same as the wireless network name of the printer.
- Upgrade your device and printer to the latest software available.
- Then wait for thirty minutes before you reboot everything.
If you are still unable to get rid of the error and find the root cause of the same, you don’t need to worry. The issue is likely to be a little bigger than you anticipated. You may try reaching out to Apple support or the manufacturer of the printer for further assistance. The support team might ask you to follow the basic steps which you may have tried already. Make sure to inform them about all the steps you followed and give them as much information as possible. This way, you will find a better and quicker resolution.
Here are some workarounds which might help you purge this error:
- Keep your router at 6 feet distance from the printer
- There might be some devices inferring the signal. If you have microwave ovens, cordless phones or monitors, move them away.
- In order to enable detection of the printer, turn on IPP settings.
- Plug out the printer and Wi-Fi router from their power sources. After waiting for thirty seconds, plug them both in.
- Try switching on the airplane mode for a while and then switch it off.
Other than the above, you can also check the answers in online communities where you will find a plethora of queries being resolved.