Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
Are you facing Brother Error TS-07 while working with your brother printer? Here is a solution for you. We have stated simple steps below on how to fix brother printer error ts-07 in this article. To get rid of the brother printer error code ts-07, just follow the process in the given sequence.
How to fix Brother Printer Error TS-07?
The Brother Printer Error TS-07 occurs when your brother printer can’t detect a WLAN access point or router that has WPS or AOSS enabled. You can fix this Brother Printer Error Code TS-07 easily and quickly on your own by following the stepwise procedure specified below.
The step by step process on how to fix Brother Printer Error TS-07 is as follows.
- Firstly, ensure that your WLAN access point or router supports WPS or AOSS. You can check it either by looking for icons present on your router or by checking the documents that were provided with your WLAN Access Point or Router.
- If your brother printer is WPS or AOSS enabled, configure your wireless settings using automatic wireless mode (WPS or AOSS).
- Ensure that you operate both the brother printer and WLAN access point or router.
- For an undisturbed internet connection, place your Brother Printer within the range of your WLAN Access Point or the Router.
- Don’t keep any signal emitting objects like mobiles around your brother printer or the WLAN Access Point/Router because these objects may disturb your WLAN Router or Access Point.
- Now press the ‘Menu’ option on your brother printer and then select the network and then tap on ‘OK.’
- Now, with the help of the up and down keys on your printer, check for the WLAN network, select it and then click on ‘OK.’
- Look for the WPS or AOSS option, select it and then tap on ‘OK.’
- If the message ‘WLAN Enable’ appears on the screen, choose the ‘accept’ option. By this, the wired network setting will be disabled.
- If ‘Network I/F switched to wireless’ or ‘Enable WLAN’ message is displayed, click on the ‘OK’ option.
- Now hold on the WPS or AOSS button present on the WLAN Access Point/Router for some time. You have to hold the button located on your WLAN Router or Access Point.
- Then, press the ‘OK’ option. Now your Brother Printer will automatically detect the mode of your WPN Access point and connect to your wireless network.
- Now, on your printer’s LCD screen, the WLAN report will be displayed and it will be printed automatically.
- If at all the connection fails, then check the error code on the printed WLAN report.
In this manner, you can fix the Brother Printer Error TS-05 by yourself.