Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
The worst failure of the printer is a print head function which often makes us impatient. This article will guide you in resolving the issue easily in a step by step manner.
Find Out How To Fix Hp Printer 6835 Printhead Error
Using different cartridges other than HP ink or toner supplies creates such print head errors. The non-HP ink or toner supplies are not compatible with the HP printer. Using a recommended genuine and original HP ink or toner supply will resolve your issue as soon as you put in the toner supply. But if you are bent on using the non-HP toner supplies, do check their authenticity through the HP anti-counterfeit webpage.
The difficulty of fixing this type of error in HP 6835 Printer is “MODERATE.” It can be done in 7 steps and the time required to complete the procedure is 10-15 minutes. To fix the hp printer error code, you will need a thin pair of tweezers which will help us get into the small crevices. We will also need a screwdriver to remove the screws from the assembly.
Following are the steps on how to fix HP Printer 6835 Printhead Error:
- Before starting the process, open the main lid of the printer.
- Gently pry off the hinge by using a plastic opening tool.
- Open the lid further.
- Make use of a T9 Torx screwdriver in order to remove the ten (10) 12mm screws present in the main cover. Do so by turning the screwdriver in a counterclockwise direction.
- You might need a long screwdriver as the two screws above the screen are deep and will not be screwed around with a normal length screwdriver.
Bottom of Form
- Take the main cover and lift it slightly so that you can begin your process.
- Take the base of the white ribbon cable connecting the cover to the base of the printer and pull it out.
- With tweezers as your tool, pinch the top of the spring which you will find on the right side of the print head.
- Pull the spring up and around the hook of the carriage to remove the spring from the print head.
- Use the same procedure to remove the left spring.
Bottom of Form
- Pinch the leftmost white cable located on the back of the print head with your tweezers.
- Pull the cable to remove it from the print head.
- Continue this process to remove all three white cable from the print head.
- Lift the print head off the printer to expose the last white cable.
- Pinch the last cable with the tweezers.
- Apply pressure and pulll off the cable to disconnect it from the print head.
Once you are done executing the above steps, you will find that your issue has been resolved and you have had the fun of reassembling your printer on your own in the bargain!