Has your Epson printer ever stopped feeding paper during your print job? Epson Printer, despite being the premium cutting-edge technology, still troubles users with loads of printing errors. No doubt, the Epson Printer is prominent for producing supreme-quality prints, but sometimes it needs Epson Printer Support.
But when the Epson printer keeps saying it is out of paper even after having the paper stack, it is sarcastic and dreadful. However, the printer will start flashing the ‘Out of Paper’ statement when you attempt to print. In such a scenario, what you are supposed to do is implement the most proven and highly tested solutions.
Luckily, we’ve got the essential troubleshooting tips covered in this blog post. So, simply read and learn!
My Epson Printer Keep Saying Out Of Paper While I Print.
You might have checked and ensured that the paper tray has paper. So, now, you don’t understand why the Epson printer says out of paper. Here’s the list of the most common reasons that would be responsible for the paper feeding issues, and you should ask Epson printer support. Check out them below:
- The paper loaded in the Epson printer is probably wrinkled, poor-quality, or furrowed.
- Bad-quality ink cartridges may also result in the Epson printer’s out-of-paper error.
- If the paper stack is not sheeted in the right condition, then your printer won’t pick up the paper.
- Epson printer may have a faulty physical connection.
- An inappropriate Epson printer online setup can also be one feasible reason.
- The accumulation of dust in the paper rollers will also be the cause.
- The driver for your Epson printer is old or out-of-date.
Potential Solutions To Quick-Fix Epson Printer Keeps Saying Out Of Paper
Don’t be frightened when your Epson printer says it is out of paper, but it isn’t. The fruitful fixing guide is at your fingertips. Let’s give a short glimpse of the productive solutions enumerated below. Implement them one by one until your printer stops saying out of paper during print.
Solution 1: Make Sure The Paper Tray Is Not Overloaded With Paper
If you stuff paper more than the Epson Printer paper tray capacity, there can be a paper feeding issue. So, all you need to do is check the stack of paper already inserted into the tray and ensure it is within the limits. In case. If your printer is over-stacked with paper, take out a few among them from the tray and then try to print. This time, your printer will be picking up the paper and delivering the top-quality printouts.
If your Epson printer keeps running out of paper so far, feast your eyes on the next solving tips.
Solution 2: Clean The Epson Printer’s Paper Rollers
There is a possibility of having a dusty paper roller adjusted inside the printer. That’s why; the printer doesn’t feed any paper while you attempt to print. Thus, cleaning the rollers would be a potential fix. Here’s how you can clean the printer’s roller:
- First and foremost, turn off your Epson printer.
- Then, disconnect all the power cables from the printer and electrical outlet.
- Now, take a lint-free soft cloth and deep down into the distilled water. squeeze the cloth properly to drain the excess water.
- Now, access the paper feeder/rollers by removing the paper tray.
- Then, carefully wipe the rollers using the dampened cloth. also, slightly rotate the roller with your finger while cleaning.
- Once you’ve cleaned the rollers from top-to-toe, leave the rollers to dry out for about half an hour.
- In the end, reconnect the printer’s power cable and turn the printer back on to begin printing.
Solution 3: Check Your Paper Condition
Epson Printer Says Out Of Paper because the condition of the paper loaded in the input tray is not appropriate. So, here’s what to verify:
- Make sure the paper stack is of the same size and type.
- Ensure your printer has wrinkled-free plain white paper.
- Make sure the edges of the paper sheets are accurately aligned.
- Do not load more than 25 paper sheets in the tray.
- After verifying all these above checks, try to print. if, unfortunately, your printer still says out of error, try the next solution.
Solution 4: Proper Alignment Of Ink Cartridges
Ink cartridges are somehow aligned improperly. That’s why the printer is not picking up the paper and, hence, won’t print. So, in this case, immediately inspect your printer’s cartridges for misalignment and move the carriage to the extreme left.
For safety purposes, before doing this, turn off your Epson printer and disconnect all the power cables.
Solution 5: Adjust The Paper Settings
The page size of the documents you’re trying to print might not match the paper size in the printer. So, if this is the case, adjust the paper size settings in the Print properties while you print. Here’s how:
- First, on your Windows desktop, open the “control panel.”
- Now, in the “control panel” window, click the “devices and printers” tab.
- In the “printers” section, locate your place right-click on it, and then choose the “printer properties” option.
- Now, under the “paper” tab, set the paper size accurately, which should match the paper sheets.
- Lastly, press the “ok” button.
- Try to print anything to check if your printer is still showing the ‘out of paper’ error.
Expert Tips To Quickly Solve Epson Printer Out Of Paper Error
Even after aligning the papers correctly, checking the paper for damages or curls, adjusting the paper sizes, and cleaning the paper rollers, the Epson printer keeps saying it is out of paper. Don’t fret! Below are the advanced tips to efficiently get Epson printer support. Let’s execute!
Tips 1: Update The Epson Printer Driver
An outdated or faulty printer driver can lead to many printer issues, including the Epson Printer Out Of Paper. So, if the printer says it is out of paper, the highly recommended solution is to update the drivers of your Epson printer. Here’s how:
- first, open “device manager” in Windows 11/10/8/7 by pressing “win + r”, typing “devmgmt.msc”, and hitting the “enter” key.
- now, expand the “printers” option, right-click on your Epson printer, and choose “update driver” from the given options.
- now, choose the “search automatically for drivers” option and let the system automatically search for an available driver.
- follow the prompts to install the available driver updates for your printer.
Tips 2: Make Sure The Print Spooler is on
Storing comprehensive print jobs is a full and final responsibility of the print spooler. So, if this service is not working, then despite having a paper stack in the printer, ‘out of paper’ is stated. So, check and enable the Print Spooler Service. Here’s how:
- open the Windows search box, type in “services.msc” and click the “ok” button.
- click “services” from the results to open it.
- now, on the “services” page, locate the “print spooler” service and ensure it is running. if it is stopped, then right-click on the “print spooler” service and select “start.” doing this starts the print spooler service.
- finally, the “printer spooler” service is in the “running” state.
- click the “close” button to close the services window.
- that’s it! it’s a guarantee that the Epson printer out-of-paper error has been successfully resolved. now, feel free to print the document with your Epson printer without hindrance.
Get Epson Printer Support For Keeps Saying Out Of Paper
I hope you got to know everything about the Epson Printer Keeps Saying Out Of Paper error. We strongly believe that after applying the aforementioned resolution guide, you can resolve the printer won’t feed paper issue.
If you need additional Epson printer support, reach out to us at +1-929-227-3478. We have a qualified team of tech-savvy for proper and satisfactory technical assistance. So, once you connect with our connoisseurs, your printer will soon start feeding paper and serving the printouts.