Is your Epson printer displaying an Error coded 0XEA? Don’t worry. We will help you in fixing this issue. In this article, you will find a complete guide on how to fix Epson Printer Error 0XEA. Have a quick look at the process and follow it to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0XEA.
Stepwise Procedure to Fix Error Code 0XEA
Error 0XEA is a serious but common error of Epson Printers. This error occurs when the carriage caddy is jammed due to some packaging material stuck inside. Error Code 0XEA also appears when the Cartridges are not seated and installed correctly. The Epson Printer Error 0XEA usually displays on new printers when you make a mistake at the time of the setup of the printer. So, you have to make sure that there isn’t any misconfiguration and wrong installation. However, follow the steps in the given sequence to fix Epson Printer Error 0XEA on your own.
Procedure to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Error 0XEA
Step 1: Using Manual Method
- Firstly, open the printer and inspect it thoroughly so that there will be no foreign objects like tapes, paper strips, etc. present inside.
- Now, check the seating of the cartridges and make sure that they are seated and installed correctly. If the error is not fixed by resetting the cartridges, turn off the printer.
- Then, take out all the cartridges from the printer and check for the materials which are present on the cartridges. If found, clean them neatly.
- Now, install back the cartridges correctly and make sure that they are seated exactly.
- Now, turn on your Epson Printer and do a sample print, to check if the error 0xea is fixed or not.
- It is very difficult to fix the Epson Printer Error 0XEA through the manual process. Unless and until you are an expert in this field, you can’t resolve the Epson Error 0XEA on the manual basis.
- Rather than the manual process, the Epson Tech experts recommend PC Repair tool which will help you in resolving the Epson Printer Error 0XEA without a headache. By using this software, you can fix all your issues within a few days.
Step 2: Using Smart Troubleshooter Tool
- The Smart Troubleshooter tool is a well-known tool for fixing the Epson Printer Error 0XEA. By using this tool, you can fix all your issues. This tool will help you in cleaning all the registry errors. It also resolves the other errors automatically, if they are found.
- If you are unable to fix the Epson Printer Error Code 0XEA even with this tool, then follow the step 3.
Step 3: Using Epson 0XEA Repair Tool
- Firstly, download and install the Epson 0XEA tool on your PC.
- Now, click on the ‘Scan Now’ option and wait for some time until the scanning process is completed.
- Now tap on the ‘Fix’ button, to fix the errors.
- Once the fixing process is completed, restart your printer and print a sample document.
You can easily resolve the Epson Printer Error 0XEA by following the above mentioned troubleshooting steps.