Have you come across the Epson Printer Error 0XE5? Don’t worry, we will help you in resolving the Error 0XE5. We have described a detailed procedure below on how to fix Epson Printer Error 0XE5. Get rid of this Epson Printer Error 0XE5 on your own through the troubleshooting steps stated below.
Troubleshooting Steps Explaining How to Fix Epson Printer Error 0XE5
Before fixing this Epson Error 0XE5, you should know what it is and why it has occurred. The Epson Error 0XE5 is the most common error in the Epson printer. This Error 0XE5 mainly occurs due to the failure of the printer driver software or due to a virus or malware attack. The other reasons behind this error are hardware failure, fault on the encoder strip, paper jamming, improper printer installation, etc. Epson Error 0XE5 slow downs the computer’s performance and also leads to the computer crashing frequently. Also, the printing quality of your Epson printer will be hampered as a result. You can solve this Epson Printer Error Code 0XE5 smoothly by following the simple steps given below.
Process to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Error 0XE5
Method 1: Detecting Hardware Default
- Firstly, inspect whether there is any fault on the encoder strip. If found, clean it with a dry cotton cloth thoroughly.
- Check for the paper strips if any that were jammed in your Epson printer as it is also a reason for the occurrence of the Epson Printer Error 0XE5. If found, remove all the paper scraps which are stuck inside the printer.
- Now, see that the belt of the printer is well seated or not.
- Then, check the main board for any damages.
- Make sure that the Epson printer driver is properly installed.
After implementing these steps, take a print of a sample document. If the error doesn’t appear, then the problem is solved. If the Epson Printer Error 0XE5 still appears on your screen, go to method 2.
Method 2: Implementing ‘SmartPCFixer’ method
- First of all, Download and Install the SmartPCFixer utility software from the web to your PC or laptop.
- Open the software and look for the scanning option to do a thorough scan of the entire Epson Printer.
- Now, click on the ‘Fix All’ option to start the scanning process and wait for some time until scanning is finished.
- Now, take a sample print to check whether the Epson Error 0XE5 appears or not.
The ‘SmartPCFixer’ method also detects and removes the virus or malware from your computer. By implementing this process, your Epson printer will start running smoothly once again.
Follow any one of the above methods, and you can quickly fix the Epson Printer Error 0XE5. In case the Epson error 0XE5 still appears on the printer’s LCD screen, the virus or malware might have damaged the printer driver software adversely. If you commit a mistake while installing the driver software, your device may suffer from defects. As a result, it is better to hire a professional to resolve the Epson Error 0XE5.