Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
Do you own a quality brother printer? Well, brother printers are popular for their excellent printing ability and long-term durability. They also come at budget-friendly prices. But what should one do if the same printer displays an error 9923 message? The complete understanding of this avoidable issue is important and involves two main reasons that would lead to such an error. The first one states that the scanner of the printer has stopped working properly and the second one identifies that there are a number of issues involved in the installation process of the drivers of the printer. Fixing such an error could be quite intimidating, however, by following the given simple steps and methods, one can surely gain knowledge on how to fix Brother Printer error 9923 with ease:
A comprehensive guide on how to fix Brother Printer error 9923
Method 1: Unplugging the Power cable and restarting again
This method is also known as the hard rest method in which the brother printer is unplugged while it’s power is on and then is switched on after some time for the desired results.
- First of all, make sure that your Brother Printer is switched ON.
- While it is ON, unplug the power cord from the electric socket of your wall.
- Give 30 to 60 seconds to your printer as rest time before you start with the fixing.
- Now you should plug back the power cord into the electric socket. Please remember the fact that your Brother printer needs to be connected with a direct electric source otherwise these correction procedures won’t work and all your efforts will go waste. Ensure that your Brother printer is not connected to any surge plug.
- Now press the power button located on the Control Panel of your Brother printer.
- Give some time to your printer to restart its functions and keep checking the LCD screen to make sure that the error gets resolved and you can enjoy the printing services again.
Method 2: Reinstalling the printer driver
Although the above method of hard rest should help in troubleshooting the issue, it is important to follow the given vital steps in case the first method does not turn out as expected.
- Initiate the process by uninstalling all the printer drivers to start the procedures.
- During this time, kindly ensure that your printer is plugged into the direct wall outlet.
- Now, disconnect the USB cable that connects your PC or laptop with the printer.
- Go to System Preferences and look for your printer and click on Reset Printing system.
- After this, run the uninstaller function and download the latest version of the software.
- This solution should solve the problem of fix Brother Printer error 9923
Even after following these necessary methods, if the printer keeps showing the same error, it is time that you contact a professional printer expert who can examine the printer closely and help in resolving the bug from scratch.