How to Epson Printer Wi-Fi Setup Mac is a pertinent query that several users have had for quite a while now. The key thing to remember is that the process is not that complicated and with a little time and patience, you can certainly get it done all by yourself.
Your guide on how to Epson Printer Wi-Fi Setup Mac
Your printer has to be linked with a network connection prior to setting up the same through Epson Connect. Here are some of the key steps to keep in mind in this regard:
- Download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility and then choose Continue.
- Mark the agreement for the Software License Agreement by choosing the Continue and Agree options. Read the agreement carefully if you wish to.
- Choose the Install option and then click on Close.
- Choose your product and then click on the Next option.
- In case the window does not pop up automatically, open the Finder window and choose Application-Epson Software and then double click the Epson Connect Printer Setup option.
- Click Next after choosing Printer Registration.
- The message-Register a printer to Epson Connect has to be clicked as OK.
- Scroll downwards and then click the check box for this message- I accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Next and then fill up the Create an Epson Connect Account form in case you are making a new account and then hit Finish.
- In case you are using an existing account to register a new product, click the option- I already have an account and fill up the Add a new printer form. You can then click on the Add option and then Close.
These are the key instructions for setting up your Epson printer’s Wi-Fi connectivity on a Mac system. Take your time and understand the entire process before proceeding.