There are simple steps at hand when you’re pondering over the question how to fix Brother Printer cartridge error. There is a common error that crops up for Brother printers whenever the toner cartridge for the colour is not installed suitably. This is usually shown on the display of the machine.
You have to pull out this toner cartridge and also the assembly for the drum unit for the particular colour which is shown on the LCD. You can easily take out your toner cartridge and once again put it back into the drum unit. You can easily put back your drum unit assembly and toner cartridge into the machine via these steps:
- Ensure that the machine has been powered on.
- You can open the top cover till it neatly locks right into the open position.
- You can easily remove the drum unit assembly and toner cartridge for the specific colour shown on the LCD.
- You can get the green lever pushed down while taking the toner cartridge neatly out from the drum unit.
- You can keep the toner cartridge into the drum unit till you hear it firmly lock into position.
- If correctly installed, the green lock lever will be lifting automatically for the drum unit.
- You can easily slide the drum unit assembly and toner cartridge, ensuring that the colour label for the machine is matched to the colour of the toner cartridge.
- The top cover of the machine can be closed and if the Ready message comes up on the display of the printer, then the problem has been solved.
It is always recommended that genuine Brother parts are used including toner cartridges and drum assembly units.