Epson Artisan 810 All in One Printer comes with a host of functions which allows the user to print, copy, fax, scan and additionally, also allows to charge the phone or the MP3 player. It also features a built in Wifi and Ethernet, along with touchscreen 7.8 inch LCD, and a number of drawing tools as well. The user may also print and scan over wireless network and multiple computers may also share the printer at the same time.
It takes only about 15 minutes to set up the printer and after the installation of print cartridges, the Epson Wizard Setup has to be followed from the control panel of the printer and connect it to a Wifi network. Then the printer driver from the installation CD to our laptops has to be installed.
Here are the steps that have to be followed to install the driver.
- To start with, it is important to determine which one is the appropriate driver according to one’s operating system and then select the proper drivers that are in sync with the OS.
- The driver can be then installed by double clicking on the .exe file that can be downloaded directly from the official website of Epson.
- Then, one has to wait till the driver has finished installing and then the printer can be activated and connected to the computer by USB or by Wifi.
The following steps can be followed if one wants to remove the driver.
- The menu at the bottom of the laptop has to be clicked, and then the Control Panel has to be opened from there.
- Next, click on Settings, and from there go to Windows 10. Click on Remove Programs from here.
- Then one has to find a driver that one wants to remove and then double click on the driver. A conformation notification will be shown in a window.
- Click on Yes and wait till the uninstallation of the driver is complete.
The same methods can be used if other Epson Artisan 810 software are being downloaded and installed. Epson has made their installation process of software and driver quite simple so that everyone may be able to use them with ease. In case of any further difficulties, the official website of Epson can be searched for troubleshooting and for answering various queries.