Epson has announced its participation at the upcoming Labelexpo Americas. It will be the biggest trade show in North America for the label, product exhibition, web printing, and converting sectors.
Epson will be showing its wide-format SureColor® printers, ColorWorks® on-demand label printers, SurePress® digital label presses, and among other labeling options. Whereas the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois will host Epson’s solutions and demonstrations from September 13–15 in booth #5821. On Wednesday, September 14, Mike Pruitt, senior product manager for Industrial Labels at Epson, will join in the Label Academy Master Class on Digital Embellishment.
This 5-hour master session, presented by the Label Academy, presents the technical expertise and professional direction that label converters are likely to need when thinking about entering the quickly expanding industry of digital decoration. The Digital Embellishment Trail, which presents the most recent advancements in digital decorating technology, includes Epson’s stand.
Epson welcomes visitors to Labelexpo to check out the following cutting-edge technologies at its booth:
- SurePress Prime Label Digital Presses: The SurePress L-6534VW with Orange Ink, a new water-based resin ink digital label press, the L-4733AW, and a new UV inkjet digital label press will all be made public by Epson. With Orange Ink or Digital Varnish options, the highly automated SurePress L-6534VW offers dependable and reproducible high-speed printing till 2 million square feet per month. The SurePress L-4733AW water-based resin ink digital label printer will be set up for autonomous printing and produces the precise spot colours and gradients needed for prime colour labels and packaging that are of a high standard. Label converters, specialized printers, and vertical manufacturers may benefit from the outstanding print quality, wider colour range, consistency, flexibility, and affordability with the new SurePress series. The SurePress line is PANTONE® certified across the board.
- ColorWorks On-Demand Color Label Printers: Engineered to allow users the option of printing one or thousands of labels at once, Epson’s ColorWorks line of on-demand, high-quality colour label solutions helps to increase productivity and lower expenses associated with out-of-date inventory. The eight-inch CW-C6500A and C7500 for high-speed production situations, as well as Epson’s most recent ColorWorks C4000 small printer, will also be on show in the booth.
- SureColor Resin Printer: With its 64-inch print width and water-based resin inks, the SureColor R5070 roll-to-roll printer reliably produces short-run labels, graphics, and conventional signs of the highest quality at astoundingly quick rates.
- SureColor Solvent Printer: The 10-color 64-inch SureColor S80600 with Metallic Silver and White inks pairs with GMG ColorProof and GMG OpenColor software to deliver the package proofing industry great productivity, up to 98.2% PANTONE coverage, and consistent colour accuracy.
- SureColor Proofing Printer: The industry-leading 99% PANTONE PLUS FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated colour matching is delivered by the 17-inch SureColor P5000 Commercial Edition, which is perfect for commercial and flexographic proofing applications.