If you have given careful thought to setting up the Wi-Fi password for your HP printer, you should definitely keep the following things in mind.
Any task related to how to setup HP printer Wi-Fi password should apply exclusively to wireless-capable HP printers that utilize Wi-Fi Direct if they are not connected to a Wi-Fi network at the location.
Setup Default HP Printer Wi-Fi Password
To begin, it is necessary to review the settings for Wi-Fi Direct and proceed with creating a new password. Additionally, you will have the capability to change the printer’s name through the printer’s EWS (Embedded Web Server). The following steps outline the process to be followed in this regard:
If your printer has a touch screen control panel display, you can press the Wi-Fi Direct symbol. Press the Settings symbol to turn this feature on or off and also change your connection method to ensure that it needs a password, which is Manual, or does not require because it is the Automatic mode.
For printers without touch screens, you can easily print Wi-Fi Direct reports that have all the information you need.
If there is an information button on the printer, press it to get the report you require. For other HP printers, where you can press the Start and Copy buttons together or keep holding the Resume button upon pressing it to print the report. Through this, you can setup HP Printer Wi-Fi Password.
These steps will assist you in setting your new password while changing the name of the printer.
- Make sure that your mobile device/computer is connected to the same network as the printer.
- Obtain the IP address of the printer and the unique identification figure associated with it on this network.
- For printers without control panel displays, print out the network configuration page to get the IP address you need.
- For printers with touchscreen/menu control panels, the IP address will show in the network settings or Wireless menu.
- Type the IP address into your internet browser and then choose Enter to open up the EWS or Embedded Web Server of the printer.
- Choose Network > Wi-Fi Direct > Status and a message will show that you are being redirected to a new page that is secure and HTTPS-enabled.
- Click on done/Ok, Redirect to HTTPS, whichever is applicable. If the message “Your connection is not private” appears, you should select Advanced, and subsequently proceed to the IP address of the Printer.
- After selecting the Edit Settings option on the screen for Wi-Fi Direct Status, you can make your desired changes, and subsequently choose Apply.
Default HP Officejet Printer Problem :-
- HP Officejet 4652 Wireless Password
- HP Officejet Pro 8600 Wireless Password
- HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus Wireless Password
- HP Officejet Pro 6970 Wireless Password
- HP Officejet Pro 6830 Wireless Password
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Password
HP Laserjet Printer Problem :-
- Hp Laserjet 700 Color Mfp M775 Default Password
- Hp Laserjet M608 Default Password
- Hp Laserjet P3015 Default Password
- Hp Laserjet Wireless Password
- Hp Laserjet Pro M102w Wireless Password
- Hp Laserjet P1102w Wireless Password
- Hp Laserjet Pro M15w Wireless Password
- Hp Laserjet Pro Mfp M126nw Wireless Password
- Hp Laserjet M102w Wireless Password
- Hp Laserjet P1102w Wireless Password Change
Deskjet HP Printer Password Problem :-
- HP Printer Deskjet 2540 Wireless Password
- Password Wireless Printer Hp Deskjet 2545
Secure your printer’s Wi-Fi now! Follow our easy setup guide and protect your network. If you encounter any issues or need further assistance, call +1-929-227-3478 our experts.