Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
Out of all methods by which one can use an Epson printer, when you consider the location where storing all your data is highly convenient and easy to pull out from, it doesn’t come as a surprise that one of the easiest and the most efficient method is getting your print-outs through your Android phone. There comes the question “How to print from an Android phone to an Epson printer?
The Set Up
Epson launched the Epson print enabler application, which is available for free on Google Play for all phones with at least Android version 4.4 KitKat. While Epson is not the first application of its kind, HP and other such companies previously being launched, the convenience level and utility of the printer increases drastically due the application. Therefore, it is essential that Android users install this application beforehand instead of going for other random applications, as using this application one can print directly from the gallery, email, drive, etc. without using other applications.
Essentially, to achieve the target of getting print-outs using an Android phone, the steps would be as follows:
- Download the free Epson Print Enabler app from Google Play.
- In your phone settings, select System and then Printing. “Epson print enabler” should be an option which would be ‘Off’ by default. Tap the option, and change it to ‘On’.
- When you’re done with step two, you should see a list of “Available printers.” From that list, select the name of your printer, tap on it and confirm it as the printer you want to use.
- At this point, your setup for printing is complete. Moving on, now let’s say you want to print out a webpage, then you would need to follow the following steps:
- Go to the webpage you wish to print and click on the Menu option on the top right corner of your screen. Then, from the drop-down menu, select the ‘Print’ option.
- From the new screen that opens up, select the printer you want to use, adjust the number of copies and other details of the print-out, if needed, by tapping on the down arrow that appears on the top of the screen once the print preview is visible. You can change the color, orientation, page size and all sorts of details from the options and then click on Print. Voila! The prints are out.
Like mentioned previously, this application can be useful to print files through email, your gallery, Google Drive and other such mediums. These same steps can be followed if one wishes to print an image, Excel sheet, or any such document/file. The bottom line is to select Print option from the Options menu, select the required printer from the new screen, change printing details as required, and get the print-outs. This technology is easy to use and is a convenience standard that is readily available on your fingertips.