Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
Does your Ricoh printer face an error code SC542? Ricoh Printers are famous for their efficient printing and help in providing the best printing quality in the market. Fix Ricoh Printer Error Sc542 depicts an issue with the temperature of the fuse, as well as the printer, which becomes significantly hot. This issue makes the printer non-functional for a long time even if the printer switch is turned on.
A Complete Guide to Fix Error Sc542
There are several causes behind the error code SC542 in a Ricoh Printer like there may be a problem with the fusing thermistor i.e. it may have become defective or out of position. Also, this error can arise if the connection with the fusing unit which is either not right or the thermal fuse or fusing lamp is left open. Other than this, there may be a problem with the power supply board to which the printer is attached.
Now if you are looking for an answer to How to Fix Ricoh Printer error sc542, you are at the right place. Given below are some necessary steps that you must follow so that you can enjoy printing your documents from the Ricoh Printer again:
Method 1: Rectifying the error by a simple technique
- In the first step, you must press the key that is yellow in color and denotes clear modes.
- After that, you must press numbers 107 from your keyboard.
- Now you need to press as well as hold the button that says clear stop.
- Later, Push the copy-SP key and after a few minutes, open the printer’s front door to check so that you can operate it for printing.
- Now press the switch on and then off button on the left side. After that, you can shut the door of the printer.
- You may start your printer as this technique should have resolved the error code.
Method 2: Rectify the error using Arrow Keys
- Start the method by pressing the escape key and holding it and online key at the same time.
- Now switch on the printer and start using up/down arrow keys so that you can find the SP2 option and strike the enter key to select the option.
- Now again repeat the second step but this time to locate the SP5 option and strike the enter key to select the option.
- After this, you must find 810 by using the up/down arrow keys and click on enter.
- On completing the selections, re-affirm them and then, turn off the printer.
- Finally, switch on the printer to check if the error still persists which would have eliminated for sure.
Using these two methods will have for sure helped in fix Ricoh Printer error sc542. However, if still the error code displays then you must consult a technical person to rectify the issue by providing quality technical assistance. Also, be sure to check all the power supply connections as it plays a major role in resolving this issue so that you can again use your Ricoh Printer.