Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
Every error on any device generally prevents the working of the device until you clear the error. If you see a message which says that you have an incorrect ink cartridge or ink toner you will see a flashing cartridge light meaning you are supposed to remove the color cartridge, and must fix the issue and reset the printer so that the error can be rectified. This way you can continue doing your work. The printer HP K209a Error “E” is generally thereafter the installing of an HP printer’s cartridge which generally appears in the K209a all in one inkjet printers.
IDENTIFICATION OF THE ERROR:
Sometimes you cannot identify the error or which error is there and how can it be resolved. The cartridge error displays on the screen of the printer and the amber attention light starts to blink on the printer, and an (!) exclamation mark light blinks above the estimated ink level message of the ink level with letter “E” displayed on the number of copies icon. With this error on the screen, the printer obviously does not work and does not allow printing anything.
METHODS TO TROUBLESHOOT THE ERROR:
- IDENTIFICATION OF THE CARTRIDGE WHICH HAS THE ERROR :
- If the (!) exclamation mark blinks on the above of the color ink level, then you need to replace the color ink cartridge to resolve the error.
- If the (!) exclamation mark blinks on the above of the black ink level, then you need to replace the black ink cartridge to resolve the error.
- MANUALLY DETERMINATION OF THE PROBLEM CARTRIDGE WHICH HAS THE ERROR:
- Turn the printer ON and open the cover of the printer to access the cartridge area.
- Wait till the carriage comes to a complete stop and is idle; do not engage with the moving carriage.
- Press down on one of the cartridges and pull it out gently from the slot.
- Do not remove both the cartridges at once.
- Close the cartridge access area.
- If after removing the other cartridge display s the missing or incorrect installation of cartridge then you have removed the correct cartridge and if not and the problem persists you know which cartridge is the faulty one and therefore can be removed.
- After installing the new cartridge try to take a sample print, if it fails you need to continue the troubleshooting message.
After the error has been identified in which cartridge is it present, you need to change the cartridge as soon as possible and get a HP recommended ink cartridge.
Further, on “How to fix printer HP K209a error E” you can also follow the following steps if required:
- Remove, inspect and reset the cartridge
- Clean the cartridge contacts
- Check the cartridge
- Service and maintenance
If you still face difficulty to follow the aforesaid methods or if these methods do no resolve the error, call your service provider and ask for a service.