Epson printers are one of the most popular printers globally and like other printers, certain minor issues and errors might come up from time to time. Problems might arise due to technical or functional reasons and the Error 0x97 is a common problem. Here is how to fix it:
The Epson Workforce WF 3620 Printer Error Code 0x97 is usually encountered by those who are using the printer for a long time. The error can come up without any prior warning. The error mainly signals to the user to turn the machine off and then on again, and it is displayed on the LED screen of the printer. However, unless the error is fixed, the user will not be able to use the printer. The error code is shown while the printing process is in progress and usually happens when there are certain hardware issues, including a malfunctioning motherboard.
Some steps might be tried before replacing the printer entirely. These steps are mostly pertaining to troubleshooting for solving the error code.
- The first step is to go to the Epson official website and download the 0x97 Fix Patch.
- Then, one has to click on the Scan button.
- The repair button then has to be clicked on to the repair the printer.
There is another solution to Epson Workforce WF 3620 Printer Error
- To start with, one needs to reboot the computer. Ensure that one is logged in as the Administrator user.
- Next, click on the Start button, and from there click on All Programs.
- Next, click on Accessories and from there go to Tools.
- Finally, click on System Restore.
- Next, click on Restore my machine to an earlier date.
- Next, click on Click a Restoration Date, and add a date when the computer was working properly. Then, go to the Authentication Window and click on Next.
- Once the process is over, reboot the system.
Once both the attempts have been made, try working on the printer. One can call in company engineers if the problem persists. The expert technicians from the brand can provide you complete solution to the error code 0x97. Try not to tamper with the software if you are not sure about what you are doing and it is best to leave the trickier parts to the experts, if the error message does not go away on their own with the basic troubleshooting.