Are you encountering the Error coded 0XF4 on your printer? Don’t worry. We will help you in fixing this error. We have stated some simple steps to troubleshoot your printer efficiently. To resolve this error, follow the steps on how to fix Epson printer error 0xf4 available below.
Stepwise Process for Error 0XF4
Epson Printer Error 0XF4 indicates that there is something wrong with your printer. This error mainly occurs due to an unavailability of the ink in your printer cartridge. The other reasons include paper jamming, unavailability of the CD driver, incapability of running the printer spooler, etc. This Epson Printer Error 0XF4 also appears when the connection between your printer and computer or router fails. Resolve the error 0xf4 by following the methods stated below to enhance your system’s performance.
Complete Guide to Fix Epson Printer Error 0XF4
To fix the Epson Error 0XF4, you have to download Epson Printer Error 0XF4 Repair Tool, Reimage Repair Software. By using this tool, you can easily resolve the Epson Printer Error 0XF4 on your own. Follow the steps in the sequence given below to download and use the Reimage Repair tool.
- First of all, download the Reimage Repair tool from a trusted link on the web. For the immediate access of the file, save the setup file on your desktop by right-clicking on the repair tool.
- Now start the installation process by double clicking on the saved setup file. To run the program, the user account control will show a pop-up window with Yes and No options. Now, you have click on the Yes option for continuing the process.
- After the successful installation, you will see a welcome screen on your desktop. Now, a checkbox with a tick will be displayed. You have to untick that checkbox so that the Reimage repair tool can initiate an automatic scan on your computer.
- Now, the repair tool will start downloading all the required updates automatically on your PC. During this updating process, make sure that your internet connection is stable as this process requires high internet speed.
- After successful downloading of all the updates, the Reimage will automatically detect your machine to give its status. It will present you the data of the parts of the system that are damaged and asks for replacement or repair.
- Now, restart your PC so that the repairing or replacing process can be finished.
- Now check if the Epson Printer Error 0XF4 is resolved or not by printing a sample document.
- If any part of the printer is damaged, then you can repair it or replace it with a new one.
If you follow this process correctly, you can fix the Epson Error Code 0XF4 without any interruptions. Contact Epson Printer Support if the Epson Printer Error Code 0XF4 still persists.