How to fix 52 Scanner error HP LaserJet m1522nf is a common question that people are asking in recent times. If you were wondering on this count, fret not! There are quite a few solutions that may work in this regard. What you should do is be patient and try to fix the problem with a little time on your hand.
fix 52 Scanner error HP LaserJet m1522nf
If you were thinking how to fix 52 Scanner error HP LaserJet m1522nf, then you should know that this is basically an error related to the incorrect speed of the scanner in your printing device. The error is usually displayed by the control panel of your printer.
This can be fixed with a series of simple steps. These include the following:
- First get the power turned off for the printer by making use of the requisite switch for the same.
- You should then wait it out for a minimum period of 30 seconds.
- Get the power turned on and then wait for the printer to initialize.
- In case the 52 error is still coming up on the printer, then make sure that the Flatbed scanner assembly is replaced (Q3948-60191).
- In case the error is still being shown, the Scanner/Laser assembly may also require replacement (RG5-6890-030CN).
An internal hardware issue may be your clue towards finding the solution to how to fix 52 Scanner error HP LaserJet m1522nf. In case the issue is not solved by the above means, you should reach out to the professionals at HP Tech Support. In most cases, the copier-scanner device does not initialize properly or does not find the suitable home position. The replacement of the scanner should be done by an authorized repair/service technician from Hewlett Packard (HP). When this issue is being observed, your printer may hang or simply freeze at times.