Wondering how to download printer drivers on computer? You should set store by some simple instructions in this regard. Let us take an example of how to download printer drivers for computer in Windows 11.
Here are the steps that you should follow:
- Installing the latest drivers for your printer requires you to first use Windows Update.
- Windows Update may help in discovering the latest version of the driver. Right-click on Start and then choose Settings before choosing Windows Update.
- Open the Windows Update before choosing Check for Updates.
- If an updated driver version is discovered by Windows Update, then it will be downloaded and installed. The printer will start using the same automatically.
Here is another method that you can follow in this regard:
- If your printer had a disc with it, then it may have software to help you uninstall the printer drivers or even find driver updates.
- You have to download and then install your driver from the website of your printer manufacturer.
- Check the support website and find it by using your browser.
- Driver updates are sometimes provided at the section called Drivers of websites of printer manufacturers. Some websites may have a section for searching and finding your model.
- You can then find and download the latest driver before following the instructions for installation.
- A majority of drivers will install by themselves. After your download, double click the file for starting the installation.
Here are the steps for the removal and re-installation of your printer:
- Right-click on Start before hitting Settings and then Bluetooth & devices-Printers & scanners.
- Find your printer, choose it and then select the Remove option.
- Post removal, add the printer back again by choosing Add device. Wait till the nearby printer is found, choose the proper option and then hit Add Device.
These are the steps that you should follow for installing and downloading the latest printer driver for your computer. This should solve your query of how to download printer drivers for computer.