Are you facing problems with connecting your Canon Printer to iPad Air? We offer a simple solution here for your problem. A complete guide is provided on how to connect canon printer to Apple iPad Air in this article. Follow the simple steps stated below and print your documents easily and directly from your Apple iPad Air.
Simple Steps to Connect iPad Air to Canon Printer
If you want to print documents from your Apple iPad Air, then you must have an AirPrint compatible Canon printer. It could be any other printer, but the Canon printer is most flexible with the iPad Air. Here, the question arises, what is AirPrint? AirPrint is an Apple technology that helps you to print full-quality documents through AirPrint-compatible printers via a wireless LAN without the need to download or install drivers. AirPrint integrates with iOS core programs like Safari, Photos and Mail, allowing you to print your Web pages, photos, and emails. AirPrint is one of the best features in Apple Inc.’s macOS and iOS operating systems and will enable the Apple iPad Air to connect with the Canon Printer.
Follow the step by step process given below to connect iPad Air to Canon Printer easily and quickly.
- Firstly, download the Canon Print App on your iOS device.
- Open the App Store icon.
- Tap on the search button and type Canon Print in the search box and then click on search.
- Now tap on Canon Print App and download & install it on your device.
- After successful installation of the Canon Print app, setup your Canon printer.
- Make sure that your printer is plugged in and turned on. When the Printer is ON, the green light at the power button will be lit.
- Now check the blue Wi-Fi light on your printer. The Wi-Fi light should be flashing. If the Wi-Fi light is steady, hold down the Wi-Fi button till the alarm light flashes twice. Now release the Wi-Fi button.
- Now tap on the Canon Print icon on your device and follow any onscreen instructions.
- On Canon Print app main screen, tap the Printer icon and tap on the Register Printer.
- Then, click on the Printer Setup.
- Now, select ‘Connect via Wireless Router.’
- Now, a screen will appear, asking you to connect your device Wi-Fi to Canon_ij_setup network.
- Switch to the settings options on your device.
- Tap on the Wi-Fi option and then connect to the Canon_ij_setup network.
- Once the device is connected, click on the OK option on the Canon Print app.
- Now, select the access point or the wireless network name you would like to use.
- Enter the password for your wireless network and tap OK.
- The Network settings will be sent to the printer. When this message appears tap OK.
- Wait until your printer is detected and click on your Printer name when it appears.
- By selecting this, your iPad Air will be connected to the Canon Printer.
In this manner, you can easily setup your Apple iPad Air with your Canon Printer and start printing without further ado!