The Hp Officejet 4650 printer is a light-duty and multi-functional printer with inkjet technology and is best for home offices. Its office-centric features are faxing, automatic document feeder and a lot more. The printing speed and paper handling capacity of the printer may not be too high but are a good fit if used as home office printers. This All-in-one type of printer has a printing speed up to 16 ppm.
The printer is available with a single paper tray. If you want to print on a photo paper in between the plain paper printing, you need to wait till it finishes. Then only you can swap the papers and start printing. It is having a 100-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray, and 35-sheet automatic document feeder.
Benefits of Hp Officejet 4650
The Hp Officejet 4650 printer launched by Hp is installed with a lot of beneficial features. Some among them are –
- Allows two-sided printing. Thus reduces the paper usage to 50%.
- The printer offers printing documents with laser-quality texts and brilliant colours.
- With a free HP e-Print app, mobile printing using smartphone or tablet from anywhere is possible.
- For iPhone and iPad, the AirPrint app allows printing easily.
- It allows printing without a network just by the help of Wireless Direct printing.
- With Instant Ink ready, there will never be a shortage of ink.
- The sleek design saves a lot of space.
- With original HP high-yield cartridge inks, the print up is twice as many pages or photos that can be printed with normal ones.
- The quiet mode prohibits any kind of disruptions in your home or home office.
- Multipage jobs are tackled by the automatic document feeder.
How to Wireless Set-up Hp Officejet 4650 printer ?
To make a wireless set-up, one must switch on the Hp Officejet 4650 printer, and then follow the instructions –
- Select the “Wireless” icon from the touch screen.
- Select the “Settings” icon and choose “Wireless Setup Wizard”.
- Enter all the required credentials and link your printer with the wireless router.
- Then find the driver download page from the manufacturer’s website.
- Enter your model number. Tap on “Begin” and choose “Download”.
- Check all the prompts appearing on-screen to install the full feature printer driver for starting a wireless set-up.
- After installation, open the software and perform all the on-screen prompts.
- Go to connection type and select “Wireless”. Enter the WPS pin when asked.
- Enter the password and link to the wireless network.