How to printer driver setup on Windows 10? This is not a complex process. You can start printing after adding any new printer to your Windows 10 computer. It has support for a majority of printer models and hence extra printer installation software may not be needed in most such cases.
How to printer driver setup on Windows 10? Here are the steps to be followed:
- Windows should find the printer if it is powered on and linked to the network.
- Choose Start-Settings-Devices-Printers & scanners.
- Click on add a printer or scanner and then wait until it finds the printers nearby. Then select the printer that you desire before choosing Add device.
- If the printer is not available in your list, choose The printer that I want isn’t listed and then keep following the instructions to add the same manually.
For installation or addition of any local printer, you only have to connect the same to your computer. Plug in the USB cable into the port and power on the printer. If you were wondering- how to printer driver setup on Windows 10 in this case, here are the steps to be followed:
- Start-Settings-Devices-Printers & scanners.
- Open the printers & scanners settings window.
- Choose Add a printer or scanner.
- Wait till the printer is found.
- Select your printer and then Add Device.
- If the printer is not there in the list, then choose The printer that I want isn’t listed.
- Keep following the installation instructions accordingly.
Following these instructions will help you setup your printer on Windows 10 without having to go through complex driver updates or other procedures. Set up your printer and start printing right away without any hassles.