Call for Help Desk Support Number (833)-522-1003
Are you pondering over How To Print From Chromebook To Canon Printer? Here is an easy way to follow. You can print from your Chrome book using canon printers that connect to Wi-Fi or a wired network.
Please make a note : If the Canon printer doesn’t connect to Wi-Fi or a wired network, one can also use a USB cable to connect your printer to your Chrome book seamlessly.
Step 1: Connect to the internet
- Turn on your printer.
- Connect the printer to a network. In case any help is required to follow the printer manufacturer’s instructions carefully.
- Turn on your Chrome book and sign in.
- Connect your Chrome book to the similar network as your printer.
Step 2: Easily add your printer to the Chromebook
- Click on your account photo.
- Now select ‘Settings.’
- At the bottom, choose ‘Advanced.’
- After this, in the “Printing” section, select ‘Printers.’
- Click on ‘Add Printer.’
- Opt your printer from the list, then click ‘Add.’If you don’t see your printer, you can add it printer manually.
- And If you witness “Select a printer manufacturer and model,” then select the kind that you own
Step 3: Print the page
After you’ve successfully set up your printer, you can use that printer to print from your Chromebook:
- if you would like to print on the page, then press ‘Ctrl + p.’
- Now, next to the “Destination,” click ‘ Change.’
- After this, under the “Recent Destinations” or “Print Destinations,” choose your printer.
- Finally, now click ‘Print.’
Step 4: Add the printer manually:
If the printer doesn’t show when you click “Add Printer’, then you may add it manually.
Please note: It is essential to know the printer’s IP address, protocol, as well as the queue. To find the same, check the printer’s display panel, manual, device specs, or take the assistance of the help website.
- Click on your current account photo.
- Now go to the ‘settings. ‘
- At the very bottom, choose ‘Advanced.’
- In the “Printing” section, select ‘Printers.’
- Choose ‘Add Printer.’
- Optional: To promptly add printer nearby, select ‘Add Nearby Printers.’ Now, enter the printer information (one in use)
- Enter any name.
- Enter your printer’s IP address.
- For a majority of printers, the supported connection protocol is usually IPP.
- For most printers, the queue is also IPP or print.
- Select’ Add.’
- In the box that appears, choose the printer manufacturer and the model.
- Search for the label on your printer.
- If you cannot see your printer in the list, then check the printer info for “printer language” or the “emulation.” Now, choose the option that looks similar.
- If you have your printer driver, click ‘Browse’ to upload it. The file should be 250 KB or lesser.
- Select ‘Add.’
However, if you still have problems or issues considering How To Print From Chrome book To Canon Printer, then it is recommended to contact the toll-free number of the Canon Printer customer support and avail seamless services!