Thinking how to fix HP Printer Error Code 30040079? This is a majorly technical issue which plagues the device and slows it considerably. How to fix HP Printer Error Code 30040079 is a common question amongst users of HP printers and the error message usually comes up when the device is being installed into your PC or computer. The message is shown likewise whenever printer software is being installed.
Fix HP Printer Error Code 30040079:-
There are several reasons for this happening. This could be due to any incompatibility of the printing software with your system or even the security software for the internet blocking out the software program for the printer. In case the installation skips any vital driver for the HP device or if the particular driver is not up to date, then this error may crop up accordingly. First up, if you are thinking about how to fix HP Printer Error Code 30040079, learn about the software program version and check whether it is actually compatible with your PC or not.
Here are some other steps that you may consider-
- Make sure that you uninstall or remove all the software that has been installed partly; get the error message closed by choosing OK and then you will find the specific error in question. There will be a section for reporting that will come up likewise and you will then have to select Next for moving to the next portion which involves following the instructions on screen for removal of files that have been installed. You should then complete this process.
- You should get the CD installed first prior to following instructions on the screen and then getting the HP software program installed as well. Make sure that downloads happen from the official company site and check out the connection to the printer as well. Loosen cables and then get them de-linked from the HP device in question.
- This will open up a prompt window where you will have to select the type model for the printer and also follow the instructions given on the screen for getting access to the necessary page.
- Thereafter, you have to choose the option for downloading or even choose the Basic Drivers for Other Driver option which is an alternative.
- You should then choose the option for protection from overwrites when the procedure for installation is underway.
- You have to choose Yes to all thereafter for all the options present. You can then overwrite the remaining software (driver) parts which are still present within the computer/PC.